Been away for a few days....

I am so sorry about your father, but glad you can see the situation through peaceful eyes!

And the photo of you is priceless...it ought to be framed with a photo of you now surrounded by your bag collection!!

I'm so sorry for your lose. I lost my Dad 3 years ago...loosing a parent is such a sad thing. I'm sure both of your parents are looking down smiling at you. We are here for you when you come back!
Love the photo...great memory for you! Thank you for sharing.

Hi guys. I'm back.
This last week has been a little rough but I just wanted to thank you for all the kind words. I still have so much to do today but cannot seem to get motivated. I just want to turn into a giant sloth and do nothing. Wandered back in here to catch up on stuff. Did I miss anything good? Also, could use a few good jokes/funny stories...

Im so sorry I didnt see this thread..I was in Paris and just found it.
First of all..HUGS to you..So very sorry for your loss...That pic you have is absolutely priceless....what a precious thing to remember by.
Phh and I are going thru his dad dying a very slow and VERY painful death....so I completely understand your pain.Its a hard thing to go thru .
Here for you anytime you need to talk!!Feel free to Pm me ANYTIME!
Miss ya!
JILL

bagnshoo...i didn't see this thread until now. i'm so, so sorry for your loss. i can't imagine losing a parent. *hugs* to you and your family. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. Big {{{hugs}}} to you. Take care of yourself.

What a sweet picture! I started loving handbags when I was just a little girl too.

So sorry that you had such a loss. You have such a wonderful attitude about it.

The pic is soooo cute! Hugs to you and your family during this difficult time!