Been away for a few days....

1. I'm back for just a moment. My father passed away on Monday night. I am very much at peace with it because I know he is with the Lord and back with my mom who he missed so very much since she went home 3 years ago. So as you can figure, I have been very busy this week planning his memorial and gathering photos for a couple of collages I am doing.
    In doing so, I came across an old photo of me on my 5th birthday and I had the biggest laugh (which I really needed!) It is me opening a present which was to be my very first handbag! I remember it so well, it was a black patent leather bag with a gold clasp on top. It was a handheld. Now I know how it all started!:roflmfao:

Anyway, I'll be away for a few more days but just had to post this.
    Talk to you soon fellow PFers!

first handbag.jpg
  2. First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about your father. Really sorry. *big hugs* I'm glad you are able to think about your parents being together again.

Secondly...what an adorable picture!!! the face you are making is priceless!! so cute.
  3. Bagsnshoos, I missed you! I'm so sorry for the loss of your father, and admire you for handling it with such grace and aplomb.
  4. I have been thinking about you the last couple of days, wondering where you were and when the Club was going to be open. Very sorry about your dad, glad that you are doing OK. Come back when you can.
  5. i'm so sorry for your loss. :heart:
  6. Please accept my condolences..
  7. so sorry, for your loss, we are all here for you. :flowers:
  8. I am sorry for your loss, and I truly admire your outlook on the situation. We missed you!:flowers:
  9. Hi Bagnshoo!

Sorry to hear of your father's passing, but I understand your being at peace w/it. My dad passed away 8 years ago, and my mom misses him so much. I know when she goes to meet him, she will be happy, too.

Hope you are finding all sorts of fun memories in his stuff. Love the pic of you and your new bag! (I got a green patent leather one for my 4th b-day. I adored it!)

much love!
  10. Oh hi Shoo, I'm deeply sorry for you loss, you take as much time as you need. I love that picture by the way. that's so special how your handbag obsession started. That's too cute. You can PM me anytime if you want. .
  11. I'm sorry to hear about your father. Please accept my condolences as well.

It's good that you're looking at old family albums - it brings back many fond family memories!
  12. Hi bagnshoo, I also am very sorry to hear about your father's passing. It's great that you can see it that way and feel peace for him and your mother being together again. What a wonderful daughter you are!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  13. Sorry for your loss, what a wonderful memory.
  14. My Condolences. I am so sorry for your loss and hope you will be ok.
  15. awww hugs, sweetie!!!

TPF luvs ya:smile: