because i want someone else to buy it, bordeaux twiggy for $999 BIN

welp, i just got back from a little visit to my girl daphne & picked up a new bordeaux first :love:..while i'm sure you gals are 100% correct that the twiggy is real, i always wanted the first in this color, but never thought i'd find a new one...one of the girls on PF tipped me off to the good news today & the nyc store still has 3 left!!!...hugs to all of you who offered so much helpful advice :flowers:

p.s. and good luck to whoever wins the twiggy!!!

aaallabama said:
welp, i just got back from a little visit to my girl daphne & picked up a new bordeaux first :love:..while i'm sure you gals are 100% correct that the twiggy is real, i always wanted the first in this color, but never thought i'd find a new one...one of the girls on PF tipped me off to the good news today & the nyc store still has 3 left!!!...hugs to all of you who offered so much helpful advice :flowers:

Woohooo! I'm so glad they still had some left for you! :smile: I hope mine will be here soon, too! :smile:

Question for ebayers???
Not sure myself, Does anyone know why a seller or this seller in particular on this listing would change thier feedback to private?
I don't understand why a seller wouldn't want potential buyers to see they have sold authentic bags in the past. If I remember correctly, this seller had sold other bags in the past positively. However, now you can't see any of that.
Can someone who is more savvy with ebay explain? I understand the theory of private feedback, just not in this case mid auction when thier are so many ???'s of authenticity.

btw-I think the bag is authentic, not questioning that.

aaallabama said:

sweetie, congrats on your new bordeaux first! i'm so happy for you ;) we've been so lucky lately :graucho: please post pics of your new bordeaux when you get her :yes:

aaallabama said:
hmmmmmmmmmmm, are we talking about the same bordeaux twiggy BellaFiore (?)...i just checked "babyblue's" auction & the feedback is still view-able :yes:
That's interesting. Last night just before I posted, I looked at it. Feedback was private. Even clicked on (private). Next screen nothing, said feedback was not viewable.
Wierd??? Maybe she saw this and changed it back?
I promise it said private:angel:

BellaFiore said:
That's interesting. Last night just before I posted, I looked at it. Feedback was private. Even clicked on (private). Next screen nothing, said feedback was not viewable.
Wierd??? Maybe she saw this and changed it back?
I promise it said private:angel:

yeppers, i'm sure that's exactly what happened BellaFiore-girl :yes: