because i want someone else to buy it, bordeaux twiggy for $999 BIN

*jennifer* said:
it was meeee! :nuts:

i wish someone else had gotten it bc every day the auction was up, i kept looking it... i'm not accepted into marketplaza yet so i thought this would tide me over!

Woohoo!Congrats, *jennifer*! That Twiggy looked gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics when you get it! :smile:

congrats jennifer! you got a great bag and a great price. i really would have grabbed it if i was more into the twiggy style.

anyway, the seller is supernice so you should be very pleased when you get it.

thanks, aaallabama! i had to look twice to see how many 'a's were in there, lol :biggrin:

serenitysue, i'm hoping i made the right choice, but if anything, i figured i could always get the oxblood later.:graucho:

pupsterpurse, thank you! i will post pics when i can. it's being sent to my bf so it will most likely be the weekend. can't wait!

chigirl, thanks for originally posting this auction. you're right-the seller IS really nice so far!

byMiMi, thank you! i think it's a pretty good deal too. :amuse:

*babyblue* said:
Yes dear!!! I promise you I will post and say hi to everyone so here I am:P

hahaha! let me make a proper introduction for you!

everyone at tPF, this is chanel, the owner of the balenciaga 05 bordeaux twiggy that i purchased. her bag was completely as advertised and even my bf said it was a "pretty nice-looking bag". lol :biggrin:

Well, thank you Jennifer!!! Sowee that I didn't make myself visible before as I don't want to interfere with everyone's desicion but I'm so glad my baby going to a good home!!! Gotta love it when bf complimented your bag no :smile: Again, congratulation on your new purchase!!!!