Beauty Breakthrough? No Frizz by Living Proof

I’ve used this product ever since hearing about it in Allure & I absolutely love it! I was among the first to try it out when www.livingproof.com first began the introductory offer a few months ago. The type I use is "straight making no frizz styling treatment for thick to coarse hair".
Despite the fact that the product contains heavy duty polymers (who some claim will leave your hair sticky) it leaves hair soft, silky and bouncy. There is nothing sticky about this product – I’ve used gobs of it in my hair before blow-drying & have noticed the more I use, the less frizz I have. Actually, I think the polymers are what surround the hair strands to prevent hair from frizzing. I’ve tried tons of other anti-frizz products, from silicone to cream to gel form, and they all make my hair feel sticky, heavy & gooey. No Frizz is the ONLY one I’ve ever found that leaves my hair soft and vibrant. I’ve been using it for 2 months now and have never had any problems with residue like I’ve had with other anti-frizz products.
Since it is very pricy – about 25.00 per tube – and my thick medium length hair absorbs a lot of the product, I’ve reluctantly begun using it only a couple times a week, or on special occasions. I tried using it daily for about 2 weeks, and did notice a drastic reduction in the amount of frizz. It definitely works best when used daily. My hair was in great shape after using it every day, but I just can’t afford to keep doing that – I’d go through 1 tube every 3 weeks. The only downfall to this product is the price tag - but it works, so it's worth it!

I finally caved and bought the "Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream" for Medium/Thick hair from their website! I guess they are stilling doing e-commerce on their site. I hope I ordered the right formulation because I have very dry and damaged hair (from coloring), but it is not thick and it does not have much volume. So I wasn't sure if I should get this formulation or the more hydrating Styling Treatment for Thick/Course hair. Oh well, if I made a mistake, I will contact Customer Service.

Thank you guys for all of your reviews and info! I was on the fence about this product since October, but then I decided to take the plunge after reading about so many glowing reviews online.

Shampoo and conditioner should be available soon. I'm starting the second trial program for those products next week.

QVC offered the styling products yesterday on air, so they may have some limited items still in stock.

I did the first trial program. I like the first series of products better than the shampoo and conditioner, but I'm sure they have changed them a bit for the second trial and they'll be great by launch.

Sephora is giving No Frizz products away as a bonus gift with any $25 purchase - Promo code "NOFRIZZ"

I ordered some sunscreen for my upcoming trip and got a set of the medium to thick hair styling product. I'm looking forward to giving it a shot!

One word for me.... amazing! I got caught in this humid Florida weather with rain, and I thought for sure it wasn't going to work... IT DID! I am amazed! I have been using the straight making cream for about a month now. I do use my Pureology leave in conditioner underneath when I can and it doesn't mess with the product. I also use Pureology Shampoo and Conditioner which are sulfate free. When I contacted the company about what products to use to wash my hair, they did suggest ones that were sulfate free, and they will be coming out with one this year I guess! I can't wait. For those who it hadn't worked for, I would suggest using it multiple times before giving up on it.

I am so excited I can finally be frizz free!

Jeez, I wonder why this didn't work for me....I have heavily highlighted, fine, wavy hair, but lots of it. I usually use Fekkai glossing creme. I tried the straight making for thicker hair.....It wasn't frizzy, but was very poofy. Maybe I'm just addicted to silicone????? What am I doing wrong? I live in Montana-cold and dry climate.

I have fine hair that is medium to the thinner side. It is also wavy in an uncontrollable way when it is humid. Even when I use a flat iron, if I go out in humidity I frizz and wave within a short time. Is anyone out there with similar characteristics and does No Frizz work for you. I have been looking for something for YEARS!!!!!!!!! Any responses will be appreciated.

Where have you people been my whole life?! Read one thread and I think I am in love. I am a product junkie, and have been considering no frizz for a few days. Funny to read about different product interactions. I have loved most Pureology products until I tried the heat serum/protect and it left my hair sooo sticky. Love Jonathan Products "Create Weightless Smooth" for days other than straight, and LOVE Profound Products "Arctic Freeze" and "Desert Sand" when I have time to really pay attention to styling. Profound Beauty products have been a little bit tougher to work with, so I only use for special occasions when I need serious frizz control. I am off to Sephora tomorrow for No-Frizz and will report back.
P.S. 49 yrs old, fine, highlighted, oily scalp, fried ends, tried many salon straightening products, including Thermal Reconditioning, but now being just a bit "kinder" to my hair. Some straight days (preferred) and many wavy. Florida raised, NC living. Hair looks best in cold weather or California, but I live HERE!