BEAT it!! Finally!! Chanel # 2!! *PICS*

Congrats! The bag is lovely. Your DH is wonderful, if I tried to use that logic on my DH, he would say, "So...you don't really need one, do you? You already have enough bags." No amount of bargaining works. That is why we have separate accounts!:P

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! Heehee!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job on the seperate accounts!! ;)

Lola24 said:
Don't even worry about that, I totally think it's not a big deal. For the longest time all LV bags only had brass hardware and a lot of women wear platinum and white gold. I wouldn't even give it another thought.

OMG Thank U so much for helping me out!!! LOL!! This was really driving me nuts. LOL! But ya, you're SOOO right (re: the brass on LVs) and women with platinum...I never thought of it that way. WOW!! Eye opener!!!!!! I've always matched w/ my LVs so when I chose the jumbo in silver (which I liked better than the gold on this bag), I was a thrown a curve. Guess I was so used to matching with my LVs. LOL!!! Thanks A Million!!!!! I feel so much better!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

Oogie Woogie said:
cOngrats LV crazed!!! I just got mine earlier this week too in the matte caviar... and I just snook it out to look at it too! Wear her in g:huh:d health!

ITA w/ LoLa... not a biggie.. just wear your rings how you normally would. Everyone mixes & matches these days..

cOngrats~!

Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you as well!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Yep, just love sneakin' a peek at "her"!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! ...and THX a ton about the rings issue. Awww....RELIEF!! :yes:Heehee!!

Lisa2007 said:
Don't worry about mixing metals...my platinum rings goes with any bag that I carry...and for the moment I am toting the small bronze cabas... I bet you will look fabulous with whatever jewelry you wear...Enjoy that beautiful bag...

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwww..........<sigh> Glad everyones saying it's no biggy about the whole ring/mixing metals issue. I feel much better!!!:tup:

:flowers:THANKS AGAIN LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE!!!! is the price increase really set for Feb 8 ?!?!?!?!?! i heard it wont be hitting the classic flaps though. please let me know soooon lol i'm so anxious to get it and i planned on a date but i wasn't expecting feb. 8 to be the price increase date!

CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE!!!! is the price increase really set for Feb 8 ?!?!?!?!?! i heard it wont be hitting the classic flaps though. please let me know soooon lol i'm so anxious to get it and i planned on a date but i wasn't expecting feb. 8 to be the price increase date!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

As for the price increase, I'm really not sure. (Oh, btw...I meant Feb. 2008--sorry for the confusion)...:yes:

Here ck out the price increase thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/next-price-increase-08-a-228758.html On page 7 there's some info there as to the date, etc. Ya, there's so many things being said...(That it's on Feb. 1.....not on classics.....etc.) I didn't know what to think. LOL!! I didn't want to chance it again like last Nov.

If the classics don't get increased--I'm still glad I got my bag and the stress is over. LOL, I guess I got "her" early!! :P Works for me!! :upsidedown:LOL!

Good Luck!!!!!:yes:

That is one GORGEOUS :drool: bag. I adore the jumbo flap in silver, and in the caviar leather too! Perfection itself! And I'm glad that you got over the mixing metals issue. Chloe helped me because when I got into designer handbags they were doing it on the bag itself, and now Chanel is too. So now it just seems natural to me. Wear what you love and feel confident about it.

That is one GORGEOUS :drool: bag. I adore the jumbo flap in silver, and in the caviar leather too! Perfection itself! And I'm glad that you got over the mixing metals issue. Chloe helped me because when I got into designer handbags they were doing it on the bag itself, and now Chanel is too. So now it just seems natural to me. Wear what you love and feel confident about it.

Aww, Thx!!!!:tup: Ya, LOL I keep trying "her" on with different outfits! ..And sneak peeks at "her" sitting next to me in the car. Love the caviar!! I looked at the lambskin...which is SOOO purty!! But thought....my GST is caviar...might as well get this in caviar as well. 2 caviar sisters! Heehee!

Re: metals--Ya, I guess I wasn't used to it...being my entire bag collection is LV (which is brass/goldish HW)...Then my GST is gold too. So, was a bit different for me...but I like how the silver looked on the jumbo. Edgy yet casual, different from my norm, can be dressed up, chic. I thought...I have the GST in gold....I should get the jumbo in silver.:yes: I'd have both, to wear with different outfits! Depending on my mood. "Oooo, today I'm going to take the gold....OR....."I think I'll take silver today..." heehee!

Good to know, it's not a big deal. LOL, I never wore black either. When I bought my Chanel sunglasses, I had bought the MOP in brown....then I thought....with my hair being brown....(brown's my fave color) maybe it was too much/no contrast. So then I returned them and bought them in black. Which I thought looked better with the MOP. Took a bit to get used to, but once I did and started wearing black...I got over it. Now I wear them everyday!!! :P

With the black issue out of the way....I was able to dip into the GST in black. HEEHEE! Love!!

As for the silver--as each day passes I'm getting more used to it.:tup:
Love "her"!!:love:

Congratulations! I love it. I also have a black classic flap and it is one of my HG bags. I want my 2nd Chanel to be a shopping tote, either PST or GST. So you're saying food is the way to dh's wallet, lol? You've got an awesome dh. Congrats again on a beautiful choice. And don't worry about mixing metals. People have been mixing for so long.

Congratulations! I love it. I also have a black classic flap and it is one of my HG bags. I want my 2nd Chanel to be a shopping tote, either PST or GST. So you're saying food is the way to dh's wallet, lol? You've got an awesome dh. Congrats again on a beautiful choice. And don't worry about mixing metals. People have been mixing for so long.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: Umm, I'd have to recommend the GST!! LOL! ..and that's not because I have one...or is it??? LOL!!:P Hey, we can be "Chanel twins"....Both with black classic flaps, and GSTs. LOL!! Well, either way they're both beautiful bags!! GL!!!!!!!

Yep, food definitely was the clincher....and for my dh it was tacos! LOL!!! heehee!! So, ya make him his fave food and LOADS of it!! Truckloads! HAHA!!:roflmfao: You know that saying..."the way to a mans heart is through his stomach..." I guess it's true! :graucho: (but like I said in earlier posts...technically he agreed before he ate the tacos). LOL!!!!

ian0035l.jpg