BEAT it!! Finally!! Chanel # 2!! *PICS*

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Well, I BEAT the Price Increase this time!! HA!! (That is, if it happens- Even if it doesn't....I'm sure there'll be one soon enough). Anyway, when I got my GST this past Xmas....I took so long to make up my mind, Nov. 1 (price increase date) came n' gone and I ended up getting it after. GRR!! Well, not this time!!

My Black GST with gold h/w was my Xmas present from dh--my 1st Chanel!! I had made a deal with dh......if I could get a Chanel for Xmas, then no more bags for 3 yrs. Which was fine with me. I'm quite happy with my collection. Just wanted to add a black bag, the GST. OK, got it! :tup: I had planned on adding the Jumbo Classic Flap in black caviar in like 3 yrs.--going along with the plan dh and I agreed on. (This is the only other Chanel bag that I wanted. Then I'd be done collecting bags. Then I'd have my 2 fav. Chanels--the GST & the Jumbo Flap).

A few weeks ago I started telling dh that Chanel was going to have another increase, and that it looks like it may be this Feb. 08. I told him if the Jumbo is going to get increased now, imagine how much it'll be in 3 yrs.!!!!! I'm like, "Maybe I should get it now.....so we can save money.." Heehee!
He said..."Ya, it would be better to get it now..." He agreed! SCORE!:graucho:

Ok, my GST has gold hardware.....I love gold (all my bags have gold hardware...), but for some reason in the Jumbo Flap, gold just didn't do it for me. I don't know why...weird. :sIt's nice. But I wasn't drawn to it. I found myself leaning towards the silver hardware. In the silver it just looks really cool!! Different. Plus, I thought....I'd have one of each....a Chanel with gold, and one with silver. Nice balance!

I have so many LVs and now with my 2 Chanel's I feel quite content!!! I think I'll work on some accessories....more Sunnies, or lil LV charms, Chanel earrings, stuff like that.

So that's the story and here she is: My Classic Flap Jumbo in Black Caviar with s/h :girlsigh: *sorry no modeling pics* too shy....:shame:

BTW: Just got her this past holiday wkend on Martin Luther King day!

BlkJumbo.jpg

BlkJumboClose.jpg

BlkJumboBack.jpg

AWWW How sweet of him. What's your secret? so i can do the same to my bf to see if he'll let me get another bag. hehe j/k. Congrats!! it's a beauty. You beat the price increase too. YAY!

:flowers:Thx Everyone!!!!!!:flowers:

---------------------

AWWW How sweet of him. What's your secret? so i can do the same to my bf to see if he'll let me get another bag. hehe j/k. Congrats!! it's a beauty. You beat the price increase too. YAY!

Heehee!! Thx!!!! :yes:....secret? LOL I don't know.......I was like..."I guess I won't be able to get the jumbo flap with the price increases...by the time 3 yrs. go by...it'll be WAY too much"... :cry: I guess he felt sorry for me. He knows I really really wanted a classic flap. LOL maybe it was in the way I delivered it. HAHA!:lol: