Batignolles or Suhali Le Talenteaux?

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
I am new to this forum (usually in Chanel) and am branching out in purchases and have a question: I am pondering purchasing one of the two listed...which one do you prefer?
The Suhali bag is blue.

depends on what you want to use it for. i'm assuming the batignolles is either the horizontal or vertical models? if so the batignolles is perfect for work. talentueux is gorgeous but is more for going out/weekends IMO. that being said, i have both and love both, so i don't think you can go wrong with either. just depends on what you need right now.

depends on what you want to use it for. i'm assuming the batignolles is either the horizontal or vertical models? if so the batignolles is perfect for work. talentueux is gorgeous but is more for going out/weekends IMO. that being said, i have both and love both, so i don't think you can go wrong with either. just depends on what you need right now.

I agree. I have both too and it really depends on what you're going to use it for; they're like on completely different levels of use if you ask me...

I use the Monogram Canvas Batignolles Horizontal as my everyday bag.. i love it because its so durable and fits a lot of stuff.. but the Suhali Le Talenteaux in black is on my wishlist!