Batignolles or Suhali Le Talenteaux?

1. I am new to this forum (usually in Chanel) and am branching out in purchases and have a question: I am pondering purchasing one of the two listed...which one do you prefer?
    The Suhali bag is blue.

2. Suhali for sure!

3. I Love the Suhali! Le Talenteaux:smile: so it will usually get my vote

4. Welcome to the LV Forum archygirl.

Suhali! The leather is to die for and blue? Absolutely a winning combo.

5. Definitely the Suhai Le Talenteaux!!! :smile:

6. depends on what you want to use it for. i'm assuming the batignolles is either the horizontal or vertical models? if so the batignolles is perfect for work. talentueux is gorgeous but is more for going out/weekends IMO. that being said, i have both and love both, so i don't think you can go wrong with either. just depends on what you need right now.

7. Welcome, we are glad to have you! No doubt about it the Blue Suhali Le Tal, such a stunning and classic bag! Be sure to share pics with us!

8. Suhali

9. another suhali vote here!!!

10. Thank you for welcoming me and for your advice. I am not so much a fan of the monogram canvas, and so it looks like I am going for the suhali! Wish me luck!:yahoo:

11. I agree. I have both too and it really depends on what you're going to use it for; they're like on completely different levels of use if you ask me...

12. Definitely the suhali! IMO le tal is the best suhali bag!

13. Wow. No offense to batignolles lovers (I am a fan of the Vertical myself) but between those two there really is no comparison. SUHALI.

14. suhali is brilliant for going out and shopping, i'd suggest that one,. but if your looking for an everyday bag, go batignolles

15. I use the Monogram Canvas Batignolles Horizontal as my everyday bag.. i love it because its so durable and fits a lot of stuff.. but the Suhali Le Talenteaux in black is on my wishlist!