Batignolles Handles...wrinkling???

rica_apalma said:
Help!!! All of you with a batignolles, are your handles wrinkling? I have the regular size one and one handle is starting to wrinkle at the part where i hold it, the other handle is fine. By wrinkling I mean small crease marks that are even more noticeable when i straighten out that curve part of the handle...:crybaby:

Is this normal?
Can you post pic's of your handle ?

rica_apalma said:
thanks, will go later today...I hope they dont give me a hard time...:crybaby:

aww dont be scared, you got your lv with you to protect you!! :yes:

for a boost of confidence, i usually shop in lv by myself at first they didnt care much for me, but now they know i am capable of purchasing items from them, so just be confident i guess and they wont give you a hard time :love:

I can't tell you for sure without seeing it...I haven't had the same problem with my BH, but I think I know what you're talking about and have experienced something similar with other bags that have that type of strap.....I would still stop by an LV store and inquire about it...

Just got back from the LV store...the wrinkling/creasing is normal per my SA & the manager. They even showed me their display and it has it too. Its supposed to be less noticeable when it gets darker..thanks for all your comments:love: