Batignolles Handles...wrinkling???

1. Help!!! All of you with a batignolles, are your handles wrinkling? I have the regular size one and one handle is starting to wrinkle at the part where i hold it, the other handle is fine. By wrinkling I mean small crease marks that are even more noticeable when i straighten out that curve part of the handle...:crybaby:

Is this normal?
  2. I think it is. I don't think there is any way around that.
  3. Mine is a little bit. It's still new. I've only had it for 2 months.
  4. I dont have any issues with mines. Maybe you should take it into LV.
  5. i have had it for about a month, used it about 10 times......
  6. Yea, you need to take it in. I've been using my BH exclusively for the past 3 weeks and I've had it since June.
  7. its the regular one?
  8. so its not normal then???? oh no!
  9. Hmmm, I have a verticle and the straps are long enough that I only use them as shoulder straps, so no, no wrinkling.

The vachetta is pretty thin and probably meant to use as a handle? Maybe?
  10. i was thinking it might be normal since the vachetta handles are thin, but i wanted to see if any of you guys had issues with your (hand held) batignolles
  11. Take it to LV. They should be able to fix it. Did you buy it from LV? If you did they should do it for free since you haven't had it that long.
  12. yah, i bought it from the LV store. BUT its the LV in the Philippines- soooo would they have the same policy here?
  13. hey rica

ive had my regular batignolles for a year and a few months now. are you talking about underneath the handles that are crinkling/wrinkling or are yo utalking about the top of the handles. cause its normal for batignolles to wear and crinkle and look wrinkly on the bottom of the handles.
  14. nope, the top part...but its only slightly noticeable unless you straighten the curve of the handle a bit
  15. oh, yeah you should take that into lv than.

hope everything turns out well for you, :smile: