Basketball Wives: LA

I finally caught up and even though I don't like her, Evelyn's style and makeup is so bomb. I don't wear makeup and I want that wing tipped eyeliner look. The skeletal crew in my office just spent 20 minutes looking for those undereye gel patches her and Shaniece were using. lol.

Reactions: DC-Cutie and Tivo
I finally caught up and even though I don't like her, Evelyn's style and makeup is so bomb. I don't wear makeup and I want that wing tipped eyeliner look. The skeletal crew in my office just spent 20 minutes looking for those undereye gel patches her and Shaniece were using. lol.
I agree she looks great! Always has nice style and her shoe collection is SICK! Surprisingly, she's responsive on IG. I asked her a question and she answered! So maybe she will answer about the eye patches

I agree she looks great! Always has nice style and her shoe collection is SICK! Surprisingly, she's responsive on IG. I asked her a question and she answered! So maybe she will answer about the eye patches

Yeah she did. She made a post about it but it was deleted. I ordered them from Walmart.

If anyone is interested they are Eyes by To Go Spa