Bambinone? or Stellina?

heheh me either, thats why I dont want to call back there..I might just get her again! :sad: ...well I took julicrystal's advice and just emailed Lindsey, hopefully she can help me :biggrin:

Oh she knew what I was asking for, I told her exactly what i wanted, she seemed to understand. I just didnt like the way she spoke to me..it had an attitude to it (not one but twice), if you hear it you'll know what I mean. Besides she kept on telling me to call back even though she knew I was calling from off-island.

like she didn't want to be bothered? lindsey left for the day so i had to place my order through the mean one. thank goodness i had been e-mailing lindsey back and forth about my bags and she put aside the ones i was considering as we went. i hope she gave lindsey the credit...the mean one didn't do much at all but pull from lindsey's stash, give me attitude, and ring up the sale.

To swtest 2 lips a couple pages ago: I would get a bambinone paradiso IF i had the money :lol: I'm broke now...

Anyways... I forgot who I talked to when I first called there... It started w/ a J though... I said I was going to have nordstroms call to do a price match and wanted to double check if they had any olive camo mamma mias... she blatantly lied and told me no they didn't have any left and she said she couldn't help me and if I really wanted just have the store call because she was busy. Then I emailed Lindsey :smile: and luckily the day I called she was on duty! so she took my order and after I hung up she actually emailed me my tracking number right away (I told her I had been emailer her about a few things and she remembered :biggrin:) it made me feel special

well guess what! I called up SouthHampton *hoping* that I would get Lindsey on the line and gee..I got her again!! :cursing: Again, she said shes busy and told me that Lindsey if off, try calling again tomorrow. lol Well getting her for the third was probably a sign not to order from them. I just called back Woodbury again and bought a inferno dolce there..with Courtney (shes nice).

Julicrystal: not sure why she wouldnt be nicer? Im guessing shes having a bad day everyday??:lol:

same here but I haven't really heard back from many canadian buyers (i have an lj and most people dont leave feedback :sad:)

you know part of me is really tempted to start buying amore and selling it :lol: I'm really low on money

Hi, I'm new here...I'm so glad I found this blog. All this info is so great. I just got a Pirata Gioco and I'm hooked. Still trying to decide what my next purchase should be. Didn't know you can contact the outlets..maybe I'll try to find a Paradiso..
BTW...your crystals are super cute!

welcome to the forum gyant! :biggrin: let us know what you decide on your next purchase! Yup you can contact the outlets, Paradiso and Inferno prints are currently 25% off. Goodluck!

Hey, I just ordered 2 bags from Lindsey at South Hampton. She is so cool! I got the Bambinone Paradiso and the Bambino Inferno. She asked me where I heard about her so I told her here and she checked out the site while I was on the phone with her :yahoo: