Bambinone? or Stellina?

Omg, when I was younger, I was crazy into sanrio. I spent all my allowance money there to finally get a card full of stamps and they gave me hellokitty clips as my reward! I was like wtf! I spent like 50 bucks and thats it? the clips were like 2 dollars!

Swtest2Lips: Go on their double stamps day, for spending only $25 you can get free stuff..I love free stuff :O) even if it is only $2. It is better to get something rather than spending $50 & get nothing. Of course, I dont buy more stuff just so that I get the free gift.

hmmm, Sounds good. Ill call up sanrio tomorrow and find out. Thanks! Those lil beaded characters you have pics of are cute! When I went to Toronto I saw them being made at the pacific mall, they are so pretty and sparkly, do you make them julicrystal?

Swtest2Lips: I made them! Check out my website. They are made out of Swarovski Crystal & they really sparkle.
Vmasterz, just email the Southampton outlet [email protected] and address it to Lindsey. I think it will work. But remember to ask her to package your bag properly with padding & if possible in a box beacuse mine was shipped in a paper thin plastic envelope & it was torn when I received it.

oh ok, im going to email her and see what happens.. i just dont feel like calling them again cuz i keep on getting the same snobby person... the one at Woodbury was much nicer, even though she was busy, she managed look at the ones on the floor at least. Her name was Courtney.

I have actually been to the southampton store and met Lindsey...she is super sweet ... by far the best SA in that store. When I called to order my caramella I got a :censor: lady named Joy?? She was a real witch. Then Shawna helped me w/my broken qee but I'm pretty sure she's new so she probably didn't even know what you were asking for when you spoke to her. Let us know what happens vmasters!! :graucho:

Oh she knew what I was asking for, I told her exactly what i wanted, she seemed to understand. I just didnt like the way she spoke to me..it had an attitude to it (not one but twice), if you hear it you'll know what I mean. Besides she kept on telling me to call back even though she knew I was calling from off-island.