BALNY Appreciation Cookies

I am the person alexakara is referring to, and my pm simply stated, and she can quote it, that as a newby, i find her posts very negative, totally against the nature of this blog and its members. We all have a choice to participate or not, and if we don't like how this blog is run, we can simply not participate. I really enjoy looking at the bags here and getting informed, but I don't think this negativity is necessary:smile:

i completely agree with you, i dont understand her eccentric sense of humour as well. its more of sarcasm and it hurts people. :tdown:

it would seem that others are being allowed to communicate thru this thread but if i attempt to i am accused of hi-jacking the thread. no matter how you received my concerns you should of addressed them there & then & i wouldn't have had to post them on the boards. but you chose to ignore them. i was also repremanded for posting my msg to meg on this thread. in actual fact i did this in error. although it would seem that she was not accepting pms anyway as i did try and contact her several times thru the pm service.

i apologise if i have offended anyone with my sense of homour. it is not "eccentric" but "ironic" if you don't get irony then that is really not my problem. a lot of much much worse comments have been made, and
furthermore, permitted on this forum.

swanky, no, i am not familiar with the phrase you quote - "honey"

i guess we've had the manipulation & threats & now we're going for the humiliation & alienation.

for anyone who has been given the impression that i have been rude & offensive in any deleted posts or msgs please pm me & i will only to be happy to oblige you with copies.

pp100 i particularly found your pm threatening, offensive & completely un-necessary - so well done there.

i will not be responding to any further :smartass: comments, threatening or abusive pms - but please feel free to say whatever. i'm certain the mods with allow it.

I think I am going to order some more cookies for myself. I didnt even order the LE magenta for myself, my best friend ordered it (with my encouragement). Now I want more cookies to snack on after my morning run (so contradictory cookies and running but who cares).

Hmwe, the same happened to me...I changed my mind about the LE several days before they arrived, but it wasn't bec. I got impatient about the waiting...more for personal reasons. I imediately regretted it but the store had closed and contacted Bal the very next morning, and I was able to put myself on the end of the cancellation list. I finally did receive a gorgeous one and am very pleased! I'm so glad everyone who waited and did not change their minds got cookies~! Now, I'm kicking myself for doing that ... but at least I got my bag!!! and it's truly my own indecisiveness and I think that what the store did for those who waited a very long time was awesome and sweet!!! :tup:

Yes! The cookies are super delicious! My favorites are

Lana
lana.jpg

Lucia
lucia.jpg

and Penelope
penelope.jpg

I don't love the Lana, which I thought I would. I found them a bit chalky. However, I'm just wrapping up my first trimester of my first pregnancy ever, so my tastebuds are completely and totally out of whack. I pick up bitterness like I never though possible, and don't know from one day to the next what will be acceptable to eat and what will seem gross. Seems to be going away a bit in the last week or so though.) Lucia is super-yummy though. And, oddly, I really like Sadie (orange butter cookie topped with shredded coconut.) If you'd told me that would be a favorite, I would have laughed at you, but go figure.

Hoping to hear of a bunch of new cookie arrivals today -- let us know if you got yours!