BALNY Appreciation Cookies

1. I just received a nice box of cookies from BALNY as a thank you gift for waiting patiently for the arrival of my Magenta bag. I personally was never that upset about the delay but I thought it was a nice touch. I've always had good experiences with BALNY, specifically Daphne. A beautiful bag and a yummy box of cookies, they sure know how to win my heart!:yahoo:
  2. I got them too! Yet another excuse to blow of my diet for a few more days. ;)
  3. Me too. Got mine in Wednesday. Now if i was just happy with my bag .... :sad:
  4. :p
  5. Ha ha ha....I just got the package of handmade cookies today too and inside I found a little note from bal NY. It's probably their way to appologize for the long delay.
  6. I think that's a really nice gesture! :tender:
  7. Yes! They are sooo yummy!!! It was a nice little and delicious surprise! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  8. i just got one today too , its yummy and its from onegirlcookies co. now, that was so nice of customer service!! :graucho:
  9. That is a nice gesture!!
  10. oh yah! how perfectly wonderfully beautifully sweet of darling balny xxx perhaps they should go into the cookie trade instead.
  11. ooh! I'm jealous! I love cookies.. although I'm on a diet heh
  12. Wow, that was really nice!
  13. i'm really hesitant to write this post because i'm really glad that they some of you cookies! it's really nice of your SA to do that. and i really hope i don't sound jealous but i'm wondering why only some of us got it? clearly a lot of us waited a long time for the magenta! sorry hope i don't ruffle any feathers by saying this, but i'm really just kind of curious how they determine who to send cookies to?!
  14. I am sure everyone who purchased the magentas early on and then had to wait all that time will get cookies. Just hang tight...yours may get to you tomorrow or Monday.

I received a hand-written note from the MANAGER, not my SA, so that's what makes me think it's not an SA-specific thing.
  15. I got mine today! Really a nice surprise! Love the cookies!
    I believe all of us who bought the bag will get the gift sooner or later. It is a nice touch:smile: