Balenciaga in Singapore???

Yeah, I find that Erica has a better range of leathers and she helps you choose the ones that you like (if you let her know what sort of leather you prefer) and I find that what I buy from her tends to be better than what I get from the Bal Spore store. Usually, I never find what I want at Bal Spore! Their range is so limited. And, often, they only have one piece of the item you're interested in (especially if it's one of the less common styles), so you can't really choose the leathers.

how do you correspond? i looked at her ebay shop and there's only one city and one vintage city on there now. the rest are clutches or day bags etc. how does she choose for you, is it through email?

Actually i don't buy it in singapore as the prices are too expensive which i can get it cheaper in US or with Aloha Rag. I ordered my 07 cafe work/06 Black Oval Clutch with Bal NY and also my 05 bordeaux work with Aloha Rag and have great experience with them. recently, i also purchased my 08 sapphire hobo with Bal Las Vegas and besides there are more choices in overseas as compared in singapore bal store.

I know this thread is old, but i was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have any green PT's with the giant hardware in stock? Planning to visit Singapore next month; i'm from KL and they don't have Balenciaga here which sucks!

Thanks in advance!! :biggrin:

I know this thread is old, but i was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have any green PT's with the giant hardware in stock? Planning to visit Singapore next month; i'm from KL and they don't have Balenciaga here which sucks!

Thanks in advance!! :biggrin:

i thought there's bal store there coz my friend just bought her latest bal in kl. well bal sg stopped ordering the ggh and only sells sgh and cgh for the giant hardware now. maybe its better for you to call them and check just in case if they dont have green (pommier?) pt that you want at the moment.