Balenciaga in Singapore???

is the contact number for balenciaga at the hilton still the same as one of the last post? can someone please update? and how is the price like now approximately? still $2000ish? im looking more for the leather covered b-bags..

this is emabarasing but im a chanel girl, so i do not know much abt the names of the balenciagas. im trying to do a search for each of them, but cud u tell me what CGH, SGH, and RH stand for. and what the differences are for each of the bag stated above please?? :smile:

^^ RH stands for regular hardware. It's the normal motocycle range you see with the tassles. The rest of the hardwares (giant and covered) only have pull tabs. The only difference is as the name of the hardware suggests, the size of it.

Untitled11.jpg

hi all is Arena giant city available in singapore?

Any news if Balenciaga Singapore will receive gold hardware in their new deliveries? I am looking for GOLD and have a trip to Singapore coming up. Prices seem pretty much the same as Australia, well it works out cheaper for me as I get to claim the GST and I have a discount, but I really want to get my hands on some gold. Anyone know if they have much old stock with GGH?
Would also appreciate it if someone would post the email address and a help SA's name. TIA!

water_daisy i thought your question about the GGH bags has already been answered? we've tried to find out about the chevres but i think there's nothing to be found. one lady snagged a giant EB Day and maybe that's the last cos she asked the SA and the answer's no.

Hi Glossie, yes everyone says that Singapore will not carry the gold but it just does not make any sense. I mean if they only selling gold at Balenciaga stores why doesn't Bal Sing carry it. I understand that they may not have carried it in the past but for future deliveries? It is quite ridiculous that gold is so hard to find and I like to buy my bags in person.

If I'm not wrong (guessing here), GGH is only available to Balenciaga Stores (ie operated by Gucci Group. The Bal store here is by Club21, so I think that's deemed to be a franchise? So that could explain why GGH is not available here. And comparing the leathers here and what I see from ****** (did not buy any from her yet..), it seemeds erica has better leather than local stores.

Caveat: All these are my perception, it may not be true.

It's my impression too that Erica (******) has better leathers than what's available in S'pore. She also offers a greater choice of styles and leathers. The range of stock in the S'pore Bal Hilton can be very limited.