Bad but, what is your dog's favorite people-treat?

my dog get in a bad habit of eating human food only, she thinks her dog food as emergency food! I know it's really bad for her health, but it's hard when we live in big house (min. 6, max 15 pp at ALL times), and everyone just think:'oh, it's only a bite....' She loves to rest her head on our lap whenever we have food, puppy eye is a must(but she's 11!), plus she learned to droll on our lap to make us feel guilty...>"<

I think we end up sharing some kind of people food with our pups every day. They LOVE all meats, cheese, pasta, bread--lots of things. We try not to give them sugar or things that will really stick to their teeth.

The pup in my avatar goes crazy over butter. A little take-out container of butter fell on the floor while we were eating, and she licked what was left of the butter out. She has been obsessed every since. (I only give her very tiny amounts, honest!)

One of their favourite things is "Pup Thai," a dog-friendly version of Pad Thai. I cook spaghetti or rice noodles and add peanut butter, and stir until it's melted. They absolutely LOVE this! :nuts:

...and I thought I had a food crazy dog and was on my own...I guess not!

Porsche loves cheese, ice cream, peanut butter and any meat (flank steak specially) she hates fruit or veggies..she spits it out immediately. Oh yeah she did sneak a little lick off a glass with bailey's the other day and looved it. Sneaky pooch!

Max is a total different story..he loves all human food..he was so skinny when we adopted him..cheese, bread, PB, bananas and ice cream are his absolute favourite.