Bad but, what is your dog's favorite people-treat?

I'm convinced that my dogs will eat anything I do. I have to be careful because one of mine turns into a dumpster diver if you don't put the lid on the trash can. But as far as favorites, they love olives and strawberries! Each time you give the female an olive, she does an olive dance.

McDonald's french fries!~ All I have to say is "Mc"...and they run for the door wanting to go get some.....ususally only give them a few (I eat the rest...which is a good thing for me..cause I LOVE THEM TOO!)

My Golden will eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING but recently my bf dropped a pomegrante and my dog LOVED IT. Now when the BF eats pomegrantes the dog comes running from where-ever he was.

He practically goes into fits when he smells steak being cooked..He stumbles around the house like hes drunk on the smell lol

My dogs do not ever eat "dog food," they eat what we eat (with necessary modifications to reflect the differences between canine and human nutritional needs) so of course their favorites are the things that they are not supposed to eat, pancakes and muffins:roflmfao:

They will ignore a piece of meat in order to beg for a blueberry muffin.

My husband brought home a plate of leftover coldcuts and cheese from his company Christmas party. I was in the process of making a turkey sandwich for myself when one of my Keeshonds helped himself to a huge amount off of the counter. He's so adorable that of course I let him keep all the meat.

My pup has decided that her favorite treat is anything that my Mom takes off of the table and gives to "her adopted grandchild". The bad part is now she quietly growls to get attention figuring we will get tired of it and give her more!

My male will do ANYTHING for, of all things FETA CHEESE!!! LOL

One of my females is extremely picky and will hardly eat anything except for chicken and steak. She's not my favorite!!! LOL

My other female was a rescued earlier this year and she is thrilled to have ANYTHING. She's so grateful and has gained a good 30% or more body weight since we got her.

he'd eat anything. but actually he does eat people food on a regular basis. I have science diet wet food to fill in whatever I cannot do, but he eats lots of fresh grilled chicken, eggs, brown rice, veggies, as well as some things that aren't the picture of health.