Autumn is approaching..

Yesterday I went to the mall and into the Yankee Candle store I went, and WOW, so much Halloween and Fall.. I feel like I steped into a time machine and fast forwarded to actual fall. Lovely. The smells and the sights of the crisp and sweet Fall. If you need a fix for fall.. enter a Yankee Candle store.

Yesterday I went to the mall and into the Yankee Candle store I went, and WOW, so much Halloween and Fall.. I feel like I steped into a time machine and fast forwarded to actual fall. Lovely. The smells and the sights of the crisp and sweet Fall. If you need a fix for fall.. enter a Yankee Candle store.
I love the new Candied Apple candle :tup:

I'm so bummed they discontinued the Banana Nut Bread candle a few years ago.

I can really tell fall is coming - when I left work last night around 7:30 it was kind of chilly out. And it was getting dark at 8:00. That's the only thing I don't like about fall - when it gets dark earlier at night.

I agree stackmck! I went to get frozen yogurt last night and I had a hoody on and loved it because it was chilly out. My aunt is having a fall craft party in September and I am so excited because we are going to decorate the house and sit out back by her pool and lake and make crafts! We also go to Waynesville, Ohio and they have so many old houses that they use to sell awesome seasonal decorations. I am hoping for a great fall day when we go! AHHH I love fall time! I am in college and live by campus but I go home so often during the fall time because my house is in the woods and my mom decorates our house and it has this awesome "homey" feel. Next year my dad said I can try growing a pumpkin patch!!

^^HA my parents have a mini pumpkin patch in their yard this summer and they didn't plant it. The birds or something must have dropped a seed, but they have 2 pumpkins growing in their flower beds.

I can't wait for Fall to be here. Yesterday morning I got up and I started thinking about it while I was making coffee and I swear, I got the biggest tingle of excitement. This will be our second Fall after spending 7 years in Arizona, so I am even more excited!

I can't wait for the pumpkins and trips to the cider mill. Halloween and Octoberfests. Pumpkin ice cream and taking walks and picking leaves with my son. Opening the windows and smelling the fresh Fall air. And the CLOTHES and BOOTS!! Woo-hoo!!!!

Today was a fall-like day here - yay! High was only 70 degrees! It was kind of dreary, but it made it feel cooler like fall!

It's supposed to get warmer for the weekend, but that's okay since I'm going to a picnic on Saturday :tup: