Authenticate this MICHAEL KORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kors Hamilton Croc Embossed Leather Tote , PEANUT
Item number: 250926830966
seller: dresstoimpresschic2011
http://www.ebay.com/itm/25092683096...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_8664wt_1398
please authenticate :smile:
I agree uadjit. The one in the picture is real. Ask the seller for a picture of the inside and outside. If you want to take it a step further and you could email some of the buyers and ask them how there experience was.... so and so forth. I would use some caution with this one.

Hi All. I searched to see if this one had been authenticated yet, but didn't find it. Please help to authenticate! Thanks so much!

Item number: 200678364748
seller: bugsysurfs
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BOX-GOR...H_Handbags&hash=item2eb95cd64c#ht_1414wt_1398
Its a Scorpio tote I say is circa 2005-2006 collection. I don't see the metal dangle tag that comes with it. Ask the seller if there is a dangle metal tag that comes with it. The stitching, satin/silk lining and the Michael kors on the zip pool and plaque look correct. I hope that helps. I think its a bit pricey as well but if you really love the bag go for it :smile:

Its real but it doesn't look new with out tag. If you look at the last picture the handle looks worn and the handbag looks a little broken in. You could either pass (there are tones of hamiltons on ebay) or you can ask the seller to lower the price because that handbag does not look new with tags.

Thanks so much! I think I might pass, I didnt notice but now I see the handle is like dented in in one of the photos :sad: so I dont want to risk buying with a seller that didnt list that.. well I guess Ill be back once I find the right one :sad: lol

I've got one for you guys. The leather is nice - Thick and tough but soft at the same time. There's suede trim, off-white plain canvas lining (no logo or anything), black leather trim on pockets, zippers. The thing I thought was weird is that the metal is like stripped off or something (or maybe it's tarnished) on the turnlock.

Has anyone seen this style and if so what is it and is it authentic?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Attachments

• December TPF Bags 051.JPG
    December TPF Bags 051.JPG
    542.5 KB · Views: 382
  • December TPF Bags 057.JPG
    December TPF Bags 057.JPG
    464.7 KB · Views: 376
  • December TPF Bags 053.JPG
    December TPF Bags 053.JPG
    555.1 KB · Views: 377
  • December TPF Bags 061.JPG
    December TPF Bags 061.JPG