Authenticate This Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I just nabbed this off of *bay. I so hope that it is real. The price was just way too low not to take the gamble (i'm hoping that is not an indication of it's authenticity). Any chance that you think it is real? I haven't paid yet. I asked if they could give me the serial number and possibly a picture of the creed. TIA!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220241308251&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

wow that price is low, there isn't any pics of the creed. and the style number wasnt mentioned! do you know what style it is?

wow that price is low, there isn't any pics of the creed. and the style number wasnt mentioned! do you know what style it is?
No, there wasn't a style or creed listed. I went ahead and took the gamble for that price. The picture looks good, but i know that certainly doesn't mean anything. They do also offer a return policy, but still worse case scenario is I'm out $25. I will blame the lack of pictures/information on their newness to *bay. I did some searching and I think it is probably the market tote, style 6082. The one on drilldown looks like this one too and there's some others on *bay too. I sure hope it's real! I have asked for the serial number and a pic of the creed. I'll post those if she sends them! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.