Authenticate This Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this authentic? I have seen these on ebay, but don't know if this style was ever even made by Coach? TIA
http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-KEY-CHAIN_W0QQitemZ250253890385QQihZ015QQcategoryZ45237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm definitely not an expert but I'd say that's fake as I've seen them adorning all sorts of fake bags.

Thanks! I figured this was probably fake, as I have seen them on the fake bags. But I wasn't sure if there ever was a real keychain made like this.

1- Seller describes this first as a Framed Slim Envelope but it's not framed, and then as a Hamptons Mini Wallet, and then as a Checkbook wallet but it's none of the above, and if the price tag says it's ANY of these, then it's fake. One of the seller's other wallets is showing the wrong color code on the price tag, this one, 200227677896, seems to be showing a dent in the "brass" snap - those things are supposed to be solid brass and I've NEVER seen one dent, especially on a brand-new wallet that hasn't even been used yet! One Slim Envelope wallet has a price tag saying it's a Hamptons Sig CHECKBOOK wallet - anyway, you get the picture. I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from this seller.

2- All her wallets are fake

3- Not enough photos

4- Probably genuine

The first seller's Coaches all look ok, even the keychain and wallets.

The second seller is on my personal Trusted Sellers list and always has some nice accessories. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.