At the shop, do you think...

1. ...I can tell them that I don't want my stuff wrapped in the paper bag? I don't know if they do this, because usually they carry the bag to the door and then hand it to the customer...but today I don't want to carry the thing.
  2. Sorry, but I don't really get what you mean. :shrugs:
    So, you actually prefer them to..?
  3. Do you not want it in the brown bag or..
  4. yes, I don't want the brown bag.
  5. im pretty sure they wont mind if u request them to do so though
  6. i'm lost too?
  7. But how are you gonna carry your items if you don't have the brown shopping bag?
  8. I don't think that's a problem, when I've bought shoes I always ask them to skip the box as I'm always traveling when I shop at LV and I never have enough room in my bags ;)
  9. in my handbag! the item I intend to buy is not very big...:rolleyes:
  10. cool, thanks!
  11. Oh, I see... I think it won't be a problem at all. Just tell them before packing that you don't need the shopping bag. ;)
  12. Speaking of the shop.... For a person that's never stepped foot inside an LV store, are there any rules? :p

I mean, I don't want to look stupid... anything special I need to know about? Like the carrying of the bag to the door... I've would have never thought...
  13. ^^ I don't remember there's any specific rules. :shrugs:
  14. The first few times at the shop, I always grabbed impulsively for the shopping bag, but was taught that "no, WE carry your bag to the door for you" *g* I think it's a bit silly, but ok...
  15. Haha! Good to know that one, it's those small silly things I'm thinking about... any other "weird" rituals that might be worth knowing before entering LV ?

I can't wait for January:yahoo: