At the shop, do you think...

Angelblake

<3
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
...I can tell them that I don't want my stuff wrapped in the paper bag? I don't know if they do this, because usually they carry the bag to the door and then hand it to the customer...but today I don't want to carry the thing.

I don't think that's a problem, when I've bought shoes I always ask them to skip the box as I'm always traveling when I shop at LV and I never have enough room in my bags ;)

Speaking of the shop.... For a person that's never stepped foot inside an LV store, are there any rules? :P

I mean, I don't want to look stupid... anything special I need to know about? Like the carrying of the bag to the door... I've would have never thought...

I mean, I don't want to look stupid... anything special I need to know about? Like the carrying of the bag to the door... I've would have never thought...

The first few times at the shop, I always grabbed impulsively for the shopping bag, but was taught that "no, WE carry your bag to the door for you" *g* I think it's a bit silly, but ok...

The first few times at the shop, I always grabbed impulsively for the shopping bag, but was taught that "no, WE carry your bag to the door for you" *g* I think it's a bit silly, but ok...

Haha! Good to know that one, it's those small silly things I'm thinking about... any other "weird" rituals that might be worth knowing before entering LV ?

I can't wait for January:yahoo: