Astonishing April 2024 Purchases

Maybe you can find one on Mautto website.

Thanks :smile:. I like Mautto and will check their website.

Reactions: bbcerisette66
Hi All, I just picked up this beauty today! I really wanted a Spring/Summer LV. This is my fourth LV, I got my first in Jan 2021 but have only posted once before in the LV sub-forum.

Love LV and seeing everyone’s goodies!View attachment 5988371

Congrats on your beautiful Croisette Heather :smile:. It’s so pretty and the perfect DA bag IMO. We are bag twins (again :lol:). Enjoy :smile:

My recent Fashionphile purchase. I've always admired this bag and wanted a vintage model with nice honey patina. Surprisingly, the water stains don't bother me as they are actually pretty faint in person. Do you all think $590 is a fair price?
Imo, $590. is definitely a fair price. It looks like the strap has been replaced too. I've replaced my strap twice and had the piping replaced once. The Noe is one of my fav bags. Congratulations!!

Being a pink lover, I had to get something from the new pink opale collection for an early BD present. I don’t usually do giant monograms but made an exception here (will try to semi-cover it with a bandeau or charm :lol:). It’s a very pale pink (lighter than rose Ballerine and rose poudre IMO). Hard to capture the color. It looks peachy pink here but in other lighting, it doesn’t have the peachy tone. (I will post a comparison pic with my rose poudre PM on the LV 2024 thread) I love the new champagne gold hardware. Thanks for letting me share :smile:.

View attachment 5987110
So beautiful! I love this pink. And happy early birthday to yourself!

Being a pink lover, I had to get something from the new pink opale collection for an early BD present. I don’t usually do giant monograms but made an exception here (will try to semi-cover it with a bandeau or charm :lol:). It’s a very pale pink (lighter than rose Ballerine and rose poudre IMO). Hard to capture the color. It looks peachy pink here but in other lighting, it doesn’t have the peachy tone. (I will post a comparison pic with my rose poudre PM on the LV 2024 thread) I love the new champagne gold hardware. Thanks for letting me share :smile:.

View attachment 5987110
Gorgeous! Happy early birthday, enjoy this beauty!

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda