Astonishing April 2024 Purchases

@DME you were so right!! I saw when you got yours and I loved it, but was so worried about going down to the 20. Thank you!! It was my last birthday bag purchase for the month and it finally arrived. This little bag holds way more than expected 😍
It is literally adorable and incredibly functional and I love it. The colors are amazing together. Dare I say that I am now a small bag lover? I have been going smaller and find them so fun for daily errands.
I have family in town and haven’t had a minute to be excited about this new bag but I was dying to share this little cutie!!

Speedy 20 in pistache ❤️❤️❤️❤️
IMG_8440.jpeg

@DME you were so right!! I saw when you got yours and I loved it, but was so worried about going down to the 20. Thank you!! It was my last birthday bag purchase for the month and it finally arrived. This little bag holds way more than expected 😍
It is literally adorable and incredibly functional and I love it. The colors are amazing together. Dare I say that I am now a small bag lover? I have been going smaller and find them so fun for daily errands.
I have family in town and haven’t had a minute to be excited about this new bag but I was dying to share this little cutie!!

View attachment 5993871
A convert! Yay! Sooooo glad you’re loving the size. I really was shocked at how much the 20 can hold and I love that it can be both crossbody and handheld. Amazing birthday month purchases. Enjoy them!

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81 and DrTr

View attachment 5993871
Many many congrats hun on your new gorgeous Damierlicious Speedy 20 and Fall4You speedy 25! :love::girlsigh::loveeyes:They’re both so beautiful, I love the unique prints! And I’m sure you’re going to use them a lot - there’s hardly a more practical bag than a speedy! Enjoy dear! :heart::hugs:

View attachment 5993871

This is so pretty :smile: — just love the fresh take on the damier pattern, very special. Am envious of both you and DME :smile:. The 20 is such a good size especially as a crossbody. Enjoy :smile:

View attachment 5993871
Just gorgeous @wildwest81!! The 20 is indeed a spacious smaller bag! When I see my 20’s now next to most of my smaller bags it looks huge 😀Love this print, it is so fresh. And with you saying you aren’t a small bag girl, you have 2 mini bumbags and now this🤓 glad it works for you, enjoy!!

Last edited:
A convert! Yay! Sooooo glad you’re loving the size. I really was shocked at how much the 20 can hold and I love that it can be both crossbody and handheld. Amazing birthday month purchases. Enjoy them!
I am surprised by my new love of smaller bags and am glad to join the converted club ❤️❤️ Thank you so much, I’m not sure I would have tried without hearing about yours 😊

@MarryMeLV_Now @Iamminda @DrTr
Thank you so much ladies 🥰🥰🥰🥰
You all know how to make a girl smile ❤️