Astonishing April 2024 Purchases

I was luckily able to find one of the Tyler nano steamers with my wonderful online CAs help, and it arrived yesterday. I absolutely adore this bag, it’s roomy and the dog in the middle is perfect. Quality is perfect and it was made in France. I’ve already used it twice in less than 24 hours, I always know when I cut the tag off immediately that it’s a 100% for sure keeper. I also tried the envelope wearable wallet, but it had a non-removable strap, and was 8” too short for crossbody. But it looked great too and held all my things. The vanilla canvas just looks creamy and perfect - not white and not beige. Here’s my new nano!

IMG_0424.jpegIMG_0433.jpegFullSizeRender.jpeg

I was luckily able to find one of the Tyler nano steamers with my wonderful online CAs help, and it arrived yesterday. I absolutely adore this bag, it’s roomy and the dog in the middle is perfect. Quality is perfect and it was made in France. I’ve already used it twice in less than 24 hours, I always know when I cut the tag off immediately that it’s a 100% for sure keeper. I also tried the envelope wearable wallet, but it had a non-removable strap, and was 8” too short for crossbody. But it looked great too and held all my things. The vanilla canvas just looks creamy and perfect - not white and not beige. Here’s my new nano!

View attachment 5983064View attachment 5983065View attachment 5983066
The placement of the dog is perfect!! I love that feeling of knowing it’s a keeper and ripping the tags/protective stickers off right away

This little thing arrived today!!! It’s definitely more of a collection piece for me but I will be using it because it’s cute as can be 😍
Keepall 25 in denim monogram 🥰

View attachment 5982653

This is super cute :smile:. I have seen it twice in the wild (both times, at the supermarket :lol:) and really really liked the way it looked on those women. Enjoy :smile:

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81 and DrTr

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the dog placement 😍

• Love
Reactions: DrTr

This is so beautiful T :smile: — I love it so much, you are lucky to get one :smile:. I kinda started liking the nano steamer since I saw Adeline’s yellow Damier one (the power of TPF influences :lol:). Think it may be too small for me but haven’t had time to try it on in person. This is such a perfect bag for you especially as a dog lover :smile:. BTW, your H scarf art is gorgeous too. Enjoy your newbie :smile:

• Love

What a cutie! Congrats DT!! :smile:

• Love

Oh how adorable is this !!

• Love
Reactions: MrsSlocomb