Ashakes' Neverending Louboutin Collection...PICS FINALLY!

Thank you jenaywins, Seductive, adctd2onlnshpng, and BattyBugs!

Asha ! :faint::faint::faint: amazzzzzing new additions ! I love your flats too they are so cute !!! I waited to post on here because I wanted my 1000 post to be on your thread since it was your thread that turned me on to tpf and this whole crazy addiction I sware! and I am so thankful I met some really great friends here on Tpf and it all started from coming across your wonderful thread ! :hugs::smooch::tpfrox:

You are too funny. Sorry, I took so long to post then! :P Like I have told you before, I'm sure your hubby is not glad you came across my thread. I hope C doesn't hate me. lol You are such a sweetheart! Thank you! :smile:

Fuschia croc NPs ... :faint: :faint: :faint:

one more

:faint:

Always enjoy your updates Asha :love:

Thanks K! :smile:

First off OMG :nuts:, I watched the interview with our favorite man on CNN, and when they picked up the piece of fuschia croc, I almost died!!!!!!, now I see your fuschia croc N. Prives????.... truly stunning, as is your whole collection, the ginghm gressimo's are super sweet, well damn, i could go on & on all day about your collection Enjoy every pair!!

Thank you so much Natasha! I thought the same thing when I saw the interview!

This latest round of additions of color, sparkle and exotics is ALL YOU! Congrats on them all. You make the Simple not so simple in that pop of color. Of course, you Greis family has me drooling! The glitter Rosella flats almost looks like cosmo python in the pic. My aging eyes must be playing tricks on me. The batik LPs are works of art. And, the fuschia crop NPs? I die! You get the best croc deals/finds.

Thank you! Ha, no the rosella flats are multi mini glitter. I will try to take a better photo today. The color on the fuchsia croc is amazing. I have been very fortunate to find the crocs I did. I chalk it up to catching a break since I pay full retail for most everything else in my CL collection. lol And, I do have to say that even though CL's croc is beautiful, more so the colors he uses, I don't find it at all worth the 5-6K being asked in the last few years. To date, NO croc color has caught my eye to warrant the full price tag. My threshold is the strass prices. ha

I am so impressed with your newest additions. I am especially partial to the Greiss family photo and the Turq Simples. I think that color is soooooo pretty. And I also adore your Fuchsia Crocodile NP!!!!!!! WOW!

Thanks sweetie! When I posted the turquoise simples, I actually thought of you!

I LOVE the Gingham Greissimo's I want them! And i LOVE the CROC! And the LP batik - show twin! And the SO MBB's! Congrats on all the newbies!!!

Thank you! I love them all too!

How in the world did I miss your update?! Every single pair is TDF I love your new red gingham Greissimos and your Greiss family. The color on your turq patent simples is stunning! The red suede MBB, the batik LP, and the glitter Rosellas are out of this world! And the fuxia croc NPs What amazing additions!

Thank you Alice!!! I just updated my thread. You didn't miss anything. haha
Just bought my first pair today and your collection has inspired me to build my own. You have the dream show closet!!!

Also being the expert - on the Neiman's website mine are called satin and lace slingbacks, they have an adorable bow topping them. Quite a high heel. Any idea what they may be called?

Thank you so much! Congrats on your 1st pair! You picked a beautiful, delicate pair! I find them very sexy! And, to answer your question, your 1st pair is called the Exclu! They have a 140 mm heel.

You have some fantastic new additions asha :ps::woohoo:& :faint:

p8.gif
perfect !

Asha-seriously, I've known you, what? 3, 4 years? You must have 500 pairs. It never ends and always amazes me. I just adore you and your collection will never match your beauty.

Thank you for the shout out ma chérie :heart:
I'm so happy to see they fit you after all !
It was definitly worth it, you're an angel and the fushia looks amazing on your skin ! (plus it matches your decorations ! heehee)

asha - i am sooooo far behind on your thread! but, my oh my!!! the pattern on your python batik LPs is just amazing! and the croc NPs are just ... gorgeous! love all the new additions as always!

dear asha, i am always speechless and waiting in anticipation to see your latest reveals... but the fuxia croc NP have absolutely stolen my heart :love: what a fantastic find, and you definitely deserve it. i know that the full retail of croc is hard to stomach, it's outrageous! i hope i can find a good deal on it like you one of these days!