Ashakes' Neverending Louboutin Collection...PICS FINALLY!

So, this last pair is also special because I wouldn't have been able to get them without the help of a very special friend. You know who you are! Thank you so much for going through all of the trouble!

Fuchsia Crocodile Numero Prive

March2011032.jpg

March2011035.jpg

March2011036.jpg

March2011037.jpg

And, here is a croc family shot! I have royal blue numero prives, grey declics, and fuchsia numero prives. The fuchsia NPs are actually as bright as my damask carry on in the background. They are a perfect match!

March2011038.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

LP python batik shoe twins!!! :ghi5:

Also love the turqoise simples and gingham Greissimos! But the red camoscio MBB just blow them all away....:faint: If you ever decide to SO the purple suede MBB and decide you don't want them anymore, let me know and I'll get the growth hormone... :graucho:

Thank you Dessye! :biggrin: I'm happy to be LP Batik twins with you. I have already worn them 2x and they aren't bad considering they are 150s. Ha, I have a lot of purple CLs, so I'm not feeling the itch for a pair of purple MBBs. There isn't actually a red camoscio swatch available in the books I have been told, so who knows?

Ughhh...These get better every time I look at them! I am so happy for you!:yahoo:

Thank you PeepToe! I am hoping I can wear them out Saturday night as long as the weather permits.

Your collection continues to amaze me! It was actually your collection as well as Stina that attracted me to this forum. Love all your shoes...there is just an element of classic in all of them!

Thank you so much dirtyaddiction and aoqtpi!

Your collection continues to amaze me! It was actually your collection as well as Stina that attracted me to this forum. Love all your shoes...there is just an element of classic in all of them!

T, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words! I buy some trendy things for sure, but I definitely buy things I love and are classic in some way. :smile:

Fuchsia CROC?!?! :faint: :faint: :faint: these are AMAAAAZINGGG!!!! :ps:

congrats on all your new beauties! :heart:

Thanks kuromi-chan! I know! I was so lucky!

These are all so beautiful!!! Amazing collection!!! :yahoo:

Thank you stilly! I think I'm going to call you the pigalle queen! I gave up on pigalle 120s a long time ago. I can wear 150s and 160s as long as there is a tiny platform. lol Pointy toe shoes don't work too well for me too. ;)

omg those fuchsia crocs are amazing:cloud9::ps::love: your whole collection is so awesome. can i be your bf so i can borrow your shoes? lol!

Thanks gymangel! :P hahaha I don't let anybody borrow anything. I had a bad experience in college with an expensive top, so I don't allow borrowing of anything anymore. lol It just makes things easier...nobody even asks this way. :smile:

Asha ! :faint::faint::faint: amazzzzzing new additions ! I love your flats too they are so cute !!! I waited to post on here because I wanted my 1000 post to be on your thread since it was your thread that turned me on to tpf and this whole crazy addiction I sware! and I am so thankful I met some really great friends here on Tpf and it all started from coming across your wonderful thread ! :hugs::smooch::tpfrox: