Are your friends jealous of your LV's?

My collegeue is so totally jealous. She has loads of fake LVs but apparently has two real ones (neverful and saleya, she doesn't know their names by the way). When she knew I chose the speedy mono 25 for my bday, she was like whatever that is so common. But after I told her, its a classic and a must have bag for any LV collector, she said she wanted one as well. Today when my other friends were :drool: on my new bag, she did not compliment at all and announced that she was getting the tivolli GM :Push:. whatever. She is such a wannabe.

No, my friends were really happy for me because I was with them when I bought my bag.. They Just joked me that the speedy cost more than their vacation budget (we were on vacation in thailand when I bought the bag..) As for my siblings they are super happy also and they understood when I was a little psycho about my bag (more like my pet) when it was new.. ;)

Mine aren't. I think most of them could careless. Though I have gotten a few comments like "You lucky a**" or "You're so spoiled"... though I've purchased all of my LV's myself? :weird:

my friends think i'm nuts.:rolleyes::wacko: i don't comment on my bags, cuz they are for me to enjoy, not for them to comment on. the only comments i get are on why i refuse to put my bags on the floor...and random comments like "ur bag prob cost like $500..." i dont bother to correct them! the women i work with are more envious, saying things like "u don't have kids yet". i don't disagree with people when they think i'm nuts, but at least i have a tpf asylum to go to:P

Well, I don't think so.... I think the only one person who noticed and mentioned something about my LV was my former boss. Maybe, we just don't talk about it. It's just a bag at the end of the day. There are many other things to be jealous about if they want to feel so.