Appropriate/inappropriate wear with LV bags?

starwinks23

Oct 28, 2006
hey you guys,

i was wondering.. i know that casual wear is certainly fine with some LV's.. but what kinds of clothing just doesn't go with LV's? specifically, can i wear running sneakers with my speedy? my cabas piano? or is it too casual?

*braces self in case of flaming*:P

i think most people like LV simply because they can wear anything with them, especially bags from the Monogram and Damier line. i wear flip-flops and shorts with my bags, and i don't really give a damn if it's 'appropriate' or not

I agree with pupsterpurse, and Sandra (yeux), you should wear with whatever you want! Don't give a shoot about what others may think! Wear whatever you feel like!

Definitely okay !

I think a great number of Vuitton bags can be dressed up or down ! I always wear the usual student wear (jeans, sneakers, hoodie) with my bags. :yes:

ITA with what everyone's said...I think casual wear, sports wear is fine to go with your LV...practically anything goes...EXCEPT perhaps not top to toe flashy designer wear...YKWIM?

i agree with the people here. however, i do think that there are some LV bags, due to their shapes, look more "formal" compared to the others and therefore would look a little funny when worn with casual clothes. JMHO.

i have literally worn mine with pajamas....to run down to starbucks and take my pup out...hehe....the only time i think it is inappropriate to wear is if you're wearing other labels (like burberry check or pucci print for example...)....then u risk looking like a fashion victim.