Appropriate/inappropriate wear with LV bags?

I have a confession...I have on more than one occasion haven worn by PJ's to the store with my Le Fab's. Here's my justification I'm a working women...and I work really hard, when I come home I change into something comfy. It them always seems that I need to go to the store (it's murrphy's law :yes: ). I don't care what people think about me...I paid for it so I'll use it with everything!!!!

That's why I like LV, it looks appropriate when you're totally dressed up and when you're totally dressed down. And everywhere in between. With some of my other bags, I feel like it clashes when I am decked out in sweats, which is a lot of the time!! LV is like wedding bands... always appropriate! Ahh!

Personally, I think LV goes best with my birthday suit! LOL I don't get naked and roll around with my LV (ummm honest). LOL TOTALLY KIDDING

IMO pretty much every LV goes with everything from jeans to biz wear. I don't however think every LV can be used as a dress bag. I think those should be reserved for some of the smaller bags and my preference would be in the vernis, suhali and epi lines. Probably some others but I need to think about it! LOL

I wear LV with anything...even to the gym!

I agree! Ever since I got my mono speedy I wear it everywhere..the gym, target, walmart (altho i personally dislike walmart) and i'm usually in jeans. really the only time i dress up right now is just to church and dates with my DH (i have 2 babies and it's really cold now so I dont go out much) so LV better look good casual or else i'm sh$* out of luck! :smile:

i think most people like LV simply because they can wear anything with them, especially bags from the Monogram and Damier line. i wear flip-flops and shorts with my bags, and i don't really give a damn if it's 'appropriate' or not
me, too! that's what i loooove about lv, very versatile. dressed up or dressed down... i don't give a flying "you-know-what" about what i wear my bags with!:yes: