anything new in November?!

I saw a pic of the new holiday patchwork at my Von Maur (in the manager's book) and there is a thread floating around here with a pic, I believe. It's pretty and has a tattersall patch on it!!

theres a beautiful signature tote in small, large and travel with beautiful pink and white poppies embroidered over it!! its coming out in november i saw it in the book!!!

Hi,

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about. I saw this at marthastewart.com. It is one of the 10 investment bags. It looks so pretty and can't wait to see it.

Slouchy Bag

Creamy leather, brass hardware, and a dramatic zipper pull add up to a relaxed but very rich look. The soft, worn feel of a baseball mitt inspired the first Coach bag so it should age just as beautifully. Coach Thompson Hobo; $698

Omg, that bag is gorgeous! I love slouchy styles. Too bad it's so expensive. :nogood: Can't wait to see it in person, though.

The poppy-embroidered bag sounds gorgeous. I can't wait to see a picture of it. Anyone seen it online anywhere?

it looked like a peony... pink and white
kinda like this

PinkPeony.jpg

there were maybe 4-5 different peonies all over the tote... it was GORGEOUS i am seriously thinking of getting this bag like right away!!! but i m trying to be patient!!

I love peonies! They are so beautiful! Are the peonies embroidered over the khaki signature fabric? I know it should seem obvious when you say signature tote but I'm wanting to be sure. Sounds like a beautiful bag to get for Spring!

Oh, that will be too cute! I'm so surprised that this will be a fall bag rather than a spring/summer bag! I'm gonna have to wait for this one to come out. I'm very interested in it! I hate when something new turns your head! Coach is so good at doing that to me! LOL! Thanks, Kat!