anything new in November?!

1. I'm thinking about buying a new purse in November (I got a new job and I want to use my first paycheck to treat myself!! :graucho:) and I was wondering if there were new purses coming out in November?!?!

Thanks in advance!! :tup:

2. I think I remember hearing the Thompson line is coming out in Nov.
    If you search I think someone posted some pics!

3. I don't know about when this is supposed to come out, but I asked an SA at Ala Moana what collections were coming out after the Bleekers and I forgot what she said the line(s) was/were called but she said it looks "nautical." I have no idea what that means...

4. That's true. I heard about a more "sporty" collection. I think it's called Heritage??
    Anyone?
    Bueller?:p

5. Hi,

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about. I saw this at marthastewart.com. It is one of the 10 investment bags. It looks so pretty and can't wait to see it.

Slouchy Bag

Creamy leather, brass hardware, and a dramatic zipper pull add up to a relaxed but very rich look. The soft, worn feel of a baseball mitt inspired the first Coach bag so it should age just as beautifully. Coach Thompson Hobo; $698

mld103228_0907_coach_xl.jpg
  6. Gorgeous bag! But don't like the price, ouch!

7. I know :smile: That's why I said " I can't wait to *see* it." Hahaha. I still have to bags from Coach with tags and not sure when to use it.

8. I saw some that have the turn locks on them and some shinny bags if that helps i don't know what they are called and of course the new clutches are out with legacy linning and 1 with the legacy on the front in satin

9. The new studded gallery totes are coming out in november. From what I've seen there's chocololate brown metallic, black metallic, and a white/silverish metallic. Also, the new holiday patchwork will be coming out soon...

10. I think that the Ergos with Turnlocks from last Spring are coming in new Fall colors in November like rust and chocolate, yummy!

11. OOOooooohhhh, new Ergo's?? YUM! Can't wait!

12. I'm hoping these colors are coming:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been waiting for the ergo hobo in this color for a while now, ever since I found it in the drill down this summer.

13. will there be new signature stripe colors?

14. I'm pretty sure they release at least SOMETHING new every month, even small pieces, right?

I'm just waiting for the Holiday Patchwork, I have no clue what it looks like but i'm willing to give it a try!

15. WOW - this looks a lot like a Marc Jacobs bag I've been drooling over. It's actually less than the MJ...oh please, please have these in stock for the next PCE (which my SA said would be mid-november, not dec?)