Anyone who is 5'4" and about a size 2?

ms.fashionista

H-Happy!
Aug 27, 2006
I know this question might have been answered a million of times and there are alot of photos in the "Hermes in Action" thread.

I am still quite new here and was wondering if you are about 5'4" and a size 2, if you could be so kind as to post a pic of you with your 30 and/or 35 birkin. I just want to see how big the difference is between the 2...on the "Stars and Hermes" thread I saw a post with Nicole Ritchie and her 35 black birkin and it looked a little big big on her...I know she is WAY smaller than me...she's probably about 5'2" and 90 lbs (correct me if I am wrong). I just don't know if I can pull off a 35...but I think it is a fabulous size for all the things I bring to work everyday.

hi ms.fashionista! i'm 5'5" and a size 0/2 and i have a 35 birkin which i don't think looks too big on me, but maybe your tolerance is different?

here's a picture (i'm wearing probably 2.5-3" heels here):

birkin020907a-vi.jpg

thanks hh! :smile: i gotta get around to getting some new birkin shots but the weather hasn't warmed up to the point where i can wear my "fun" outfits yet hehe

gonna go look up emnh now i think i haven't seen that yet...

Hi ms.fashionista, I am slightly shorter than you and I personally find 30cm suits me better.

I think 35cm is still alright. But I prefer 30cm because it's lighter. 35cm weighs me down even when it's empty. Although I know a lot of people around our height are fine with it.

Sometimes, you really need to try them out in person to know.

I've tried on 35cm several times and while I could pull it off, it definitely still look big and tote-ish on me. But in my case, I'm 5 ft 8 in so it's definitely personal preference. For me, 30cm is the ideal size, holds lots, still can work as a purse, very functional.

i have both sizes and i'm 5'3". the 35cm is more of a tote on me and it holds quite a bit (esp for traveling). the 30cm is significantly smaller and has a more compact look to it. to me, it feels more like a handbag and not so much a tote.

Hi there,
I am 5'3" and a size 2. Here is a quick shot of me with the two sizes. I actually prefer the 35 but I do like big bags. Hope this helps!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 30vs35 002_1.jpg
    30vs35 002_1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 30vs35 005_1.jpg
    30vs35 005_1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 120
thanks ladies! rockerchic - woowee! i don't think i'd seen pictures of you yet but you look fantastic! love the comparison with the 30 - i don't have one of those yet :smile: