Anyone use the Perfo Pochette Plate as a wallet? Is it too big?

LVixen I'm so jealous of your two. I've been up in the air whether or not to get another one and now you've sold me. I use my plate way too much. Pencil holder and wallet at college, clutch by night :biggrin:

great posts, pix and comparisons ladies! the cles to plate comparision photos are an awesome way to determine size, and the pic of all your belongings in the plate is a great way to see just HOW much you can fit. great points.

Hmmmm, now I'm thinking I made the wrong decision! :confused1: I had originally ordered the perfo plate, but then I cancelled that and now am waiting on the perfo pochette.......??? I like the pochette because of the lock, but the real reason I need/want it is for (mostly) inside my other bags to hold compact, lipstick, etc. When I was talking to the SA about the plate she said it was too thin to hold what I was looking for.......?:shrugs:

Maybe I should order both and then decide?

Hmmmm, now I'm thinking I made the wrong decision! :confused1: I had originally ordered the perfo plate, but then I cancelled that and now am waiting on the perfo pochette.......??? I like the pochette because of the lock, but the real reason I need/want it is for (mostly) inside my other bags to hold compact, lipstick, etc. When I was talking to the SA about the plate she said it was too thin to hold what I was looking for.......?:shrugs:

Maybe I should order both and then decide?

Well, it sounds to me like you made the RIGHT decision...

If you notice in the pics of my Perf Plate with things in it, all the items I have are very THIN/NARROW. If you have chunky make-up items you may be better off with the Perf Pochette Accessoires that you ordered...;)

Also, you won't have to worry about putting your items in ORDER and all organized in the little pouch...I think that for your purposes, the Pochette is more adequate!:yes:

PochMC 085.jpg PochMC 073.jpg PochMC 094.jpg