Anyone use the Perfo Pochette Plate as a wallet? Is it too big?

jenlynn

Oct 23, 2006
I've tried using my Groom Cles as a wallet but it's just too small. I hate having to stuff my bills into the cles...it's kind of a pain. I really love the MC Cozy purse but the girl I talked to at LV said it's way to small for what I want to use it for and talked me out of ordering it :sad:. I really want something for about 5 cards, money, change, and lotto tickets for around 300.

Yeah the ludlow is ok but if you're like me and don't want to fold your money up in quarters then put it in the snap pocket, it's probably not the wallet for you. I have a ludlow in vernis and rarely ever use it because of it.
The billfolds are nice..I have one and use it in my pochettes.
This one has 6 CC slots and is $270.
p10188852_ph_hero.jpg

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton,Monogram Six Card Billfold,women, fashi

And then for change, maybe get a mono cles?

I've tried using my Groom Cles as a wallet but it's just too small. I hate having to stuff my bills into the cles...it's kind of a pain. I really love the MC Cozy purse but the girl I talked to at LV said it's way to small for what I want to use it for and talked me out of ordering it :sad:. I really want something for about 5 cards, money, change, and lotto tickets for around 300.
I've been TOTALLY IN LOVE with the Perforation Pochette Plates lately...They're much more USEFUL than I thought (for me, that is)! You can DEFINITELY use it as a wallet, it's big enough to fits LOTS of normal wallet contents, and it's VERY LIGHT in weight due to minimal hardware. I LOVE it to pieces! I use it not only inside other bags, but also on its own as a clutch when running errands...

These pics show some of the stuff I have in one of mine today, but as you can see there's plenty of room left for papers, receipts, cards, $$, etc! And notice that my BlackJack phone/PDA is huge!!

I think you'll LOVE IT if you get it!:heart:

PochMC 085.jpg PochMC 073.jpg PochMC 079.jpg

I've been TOTALLY IN LOVE with the Perforation Pochette Plates lately...They're much more USEFUL than I thought (for me, that is)! You can DEFINITELY use it as a wallet, it's big enough to fits LOTS of normal wallet contents, and it's VERY LIGHT in weight due to minimal hardware. I LOVE it to pieces! I use it not only inside other bags, but also on its own as a clutch when running errands...

These pics show some of the stuff I have in one of mine today, but as you can see there's plenty of room left for papers, receipts, cards, $$, etc! And notice that my BlackJack phone/PDA is huge!!

I think you'll LOVE IT if you get it!:heart:

View attachment 115723 View attachment 115724 View attachment 115725

Wow :nuts: ...Thanks so much for posting pictures! I am sold on it now! I was thinking about getting the orange but yours is beautiful! That fushcia color is so much different that how it looks on the LV website. It looks really pretty! Now I'm conflicted....orange or fushcia??

Wow :nuts: ...Thanks so much for posting pictures! I am sold on it now! I was thinking about getting the orange but yours is beautiful! That fushcia color is so much different that how it looks on the LV website. It looks really pretty! Now I'm conflicted....orange or fushcia??
ORANGE!! ORANGE!!:yes:
I actually like my orange one much better...Not a fan of pink, but I just happen to be using the Fuchsia today so I got pics of that one...

I can post pics of the orange one tomorrow...