Anyone in the PF Decade Club?

Yep! April 10, 2006 it will be ten years!!! So...in about 2 1/2 months!!! That's crazy!!

I LOVED it back then! There were so many unspoken courtesies that just don't exist with such vast numbers these days!

Megs & Vlad and of course all the mods and people that have really helped to keep it going...a big Thank You!!!! [emoji258][emoji258][emoji258]

And the BMW guys...so weird!!! Lmao!!! Hahaha! I remember!

I will be in the decades club come July.

This is truly such a wonderful environment, and I've had so many great conversations on here: talking about nothing on the Bishes thread, in-depth analyses of The Tudors and Game of Thrones, discussing the idiocy that is the Kardashian clan ....

Here's to many more great conversations!

I'm a decader but I don't think I really spoke for the first few years. I wouldn't be surprised if my first post wasn't until a year or more after I joined. I also took a while to join, I started lurking in the first month of the forum's existence but was hesitant.

It kind of blows my mind when I realize for ten years I have had the daily habit of checking this forum. I don't think I've had that much dedication to anything else in my life ever! I think it's possible that over ten years if I could add up the number of days I didn't surf the forum, it would probably be less than 30 easily.