Anyone in the PF Decade Club?

Ah! I was lurking back in december of 06, but didn't officially sign up till 07. Shucks, missed an opportunity. lol

I can't believe I've been checking in for so long. Love it though, thank you Megs & Vlad for all the entertainment!

Perhaps new keychains are in order?

b2wLSiM.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarsi and psulion08
Ah! I was lurking back in december of 06, but didn't officially sign up till 07. Shucks, missed an opportunity. lol

I can't believe I've been checking in for so long. Love it though, thank you Megs & Vlad for all the entertainment!

Perhaps new keychains are in order?

b2wLSiM.jpg

Oh! My! Goodness! I had forgotten about those. IIRC there are about 1000 of those floating around. I think the first I order I placed was 500 and then I did two more orders of 250.

Such a fun time :biggrin:!

Oh! My! Goodness! I had forgotten about those. IIRC there are about 1000 of those floating around. I think the first I order I placed was 500 and then I did two more orders of 250.

Such a fun time :biggrin:!

That is cool! The pf did feel quite a bit "smaller" then... like you actually could possibly bump into someone you didn't already know that might have one. I haven't worn mine on a purse in ages, but I did just get a bag that has silver hardware... :thinking: Perhaps it is time to revive.

You are such a doll for handling all those orders!

I haven't posted very much in the last few years lol! But I signed up in July 2016. It was my obsession then, the days of Stam Bags, Chloe, Fendi Spy Bags and Balenciaga. I only check in occasionally now to get my "fix" - TPF always takes me back to my early twenties when my bag obsession started! Thanks to all the Mods, users and especially Meg's and Vlad for all the memories and entertainment 🙂

Holy cow, my 10 years is on July 22nd! I only started posting regularly in the past couple years (a newfound H obsession does that to ya!) but I have always lurked. Funny to see some of my older posts and how I have changed. Love this place!

Crikey! It will be 10 years in August for me too.

I think we should hold out for crowns, or maybe tiaras. Something tasteful, perhaps a copy of one worn by the Queen.

Attachments

• hyacinth_1.jpg
    hyacinth_1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 201