Anyone get their $50.00 gift card yet?

Happy Birthday, I love Millers, they are so comfy. I got a gc via email. I see that some gals are receiving handbags. You must be super shoppers:biggrin:
Glad to hear you got your birthday coupon. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love my new Millers, such a fun color. As for being a good shopper....I have bought a lot of Tory stuff since being "bitten" by the Tory Burch bug 3 years ago.

I got a $100 gift card from TB in the mail the other day! No strings attached. I'm not certain how you qualify to get one but I was thrilled! :smile:

I also got a $50 off $300 the other week via email - must be a full-price purchase.

Never got anything at my birthday.

If you have a good SA I believe they can extend it to you. I did not make many purchases but she knew I was going to with the tier sale so I believe that's why I received the $50 gift card too. I picked up the Robinson Double Zip, the Ella Leather Quilted Mini Tote (which is fabulous) and a Fedora my hubby felt I should have.

Just thought I would share. My birthday is in December and I received a cosmetic bag. I did also get the holiday gift card and a coffee table book. In years past I received a handbag with the holiday gift card. I was very surprised and overjoyed:P Let me know if anyone else received the gifts below.

Attachments

• IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    414.5 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 2,459
  • IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    376.7 KB · Views: 923