Anyone get their $50.00 gift card yet?

I usually get a $50.00 gift card in time for my birthday in January, anyone ever get one for their birthday and Christmas?
Yes got mine yesterday. Does anyone know if you cN couple this with their holiday tier event that starts on the 23rd? I so hope so, read the fine print and don't see anything about not being able to do it?

Yes got mine yesterday. Does anyone know if you cN couple this with their holiday tier event that starts on the 23rd? I so hope so, read the fine print and don't see anything about not being able to do it?
I got a $100 gift card from TB in the mail the other day! No strings attached. I'm not certain how you qualify to get one but I was thrilled! :smile:

I also got a $50 off $300 the other week via email - must be a full-price purchase.

Never got anything at my birthday.

I got $100 gift card too in the mail on Monday. Trying to figure out what I'll get as it expires 12/31

I also got the $50 off $300 full price too via email as a thank you for shopping their private sale.

[ QUOTE=Fgl11;27688340]I got my gift card too and yes you can combine it with holiday tier sale!!

What's the holiday tier sale?[/QUOTE]

The sale starts the day after thanksgiving and the more you spend, the greater discount you get. I think if you spend $300 you get 20% off, $500 is 25% off and $750 is 30% off

[ QUOTE=Fgl11;27688340]I got my gift card too and yes you can combine it with holiday tier sale!!

What's the holiday tier sale?[/QUOTE]

The sale starts the day after thanksgiving and the more you spend, the greater discount you get. I think if you spend $300 you get 20% off, $500 is 25% off and $750 is 30% off