Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

here is a quote from them ^^

광대뼈축소술=500만원

V-line턱끝수술=550만원

사각턱수술=550만원

(사각턱수술+V-line수술)=900만원

translation zygoma 5M
mini-v (chin) 5.5M
square jaw = 5.5M
(mini-v+square jaw)=9M (it's a weird small face way... really this means
v-line costs 9M and mini-v costs 5.5M)

so zygoma+v-line=14M = expensive... (they didn't quote a combined discount for zygoma+v-line so I think there is none)

hope this helps ^^

Thanks shiny! Your research is always vey helpful ^^

Hi new to this forum planning to get double jaw (orthonathic ) which do you think is the best clinic for this kind of surgery 2014 is my plan but I'm really scared because of general anesthesia.

Tia for the help! Good luck to all of you guys

I think REX or Everm is good with that procedure but please do a lot of research on this surgery. Do you have to correct your bite?

i got my v-line at id a year ago at id, but my cheeks got droopier, so I am going to back to korea to get a revision. id was so unresponsive, so this time, I am going to either one of life, grand or bk. which clinic do you guys recommend?
im so sorry to hear that and i feel sorry to me too i have done my jaw , zygoma, nose and forehead in id and i have so bad result my cheeks r drooping my jaw lines r not smooth my zygoma arent in same size and when i smile there is a hole on my right cheek im so sad now i need to know where is really good i want to go and re do my jaw T^T anyone pls suggest me thanks .

im so sorry to hear that and i feel sorry to me too i have done my jaw , zygoma, nose and forehead in id and i have so bad result my cheeks r drooping my jaw lines r not smooth my zygoma arent in same size and when i smile there is a hole on my right cheek im so sad now i need to know where is really good i want to go and re do my jaw T^T anyone pls suggest me thanks .

I'm so sorry for your experience T.T for jaw reconstruction either EverM or FaceHan... For zygoma revision the same, but FaceHan maybe better but both are good... for the whole I think fat grafting... not sure where to recommend...

It is important to find a good and experience surgeon for surgery, and the clinic should provided proper aftercare for patient, Able to communicate to your treating doctor is important for successful surgery. I have heard many bad review about ID on different site, but when I am there for consulatation met some locals praise about ID have a very good doctor just not Dr. Pak. (I think I did talk about it in one of my post ) but two days back heard from some forumner,(china forum). Those praise about ID are actually have connection with ID, always bring people or recommend people go ID. ;(

I am glad ID was never on my list, so don't based on people recommendation go for clinic to have surgery. Please choose the surgeon that you feel comfortable but of course better is specialty in he surgery you want have good qualification, reputation and experience,

I have seen so much drooping/sagging from Grand... i cannto recommend. BK is... well you should know... not recommended. i don't know enough about lifeps... i've heard good things but only about eyes ^^ maybe check out more clinics...?

What does drooping/dagging look like, could u post a picture? i hear this a lot but never see.

It is important to find a good and experience surgeon for surgery, and the clinic should provided proper aftercare for patient, Able to communicate to your treating doctor is important for successful surgery. I have heard many bad review about ID on different site, but when I am there for consulatation met some locals praise about ID have a very good doctor just not Dr. Pak. (I think I did talk about it in one of my post ) but two days back heard from some forumner,(china forum). Those praise about ID are actually have connection with ID, always bring people or recommend people go ID. ;(

I am glad ID was never on my list, so don't based on people recommendation go for clinic to have surgery. Please choose the surgeon that you feel comfortable but of course better is specialty in he surgery you want have good qualification, reputation and experience,
Dear Riko, I agree with you totally. It is important to do your research and find a doctor. I think everyone has a different experience because of the different surgeries done. I am quite shocked at some of the comments on the Forum. Anyway, everyone should find a doctor they can communicate with and who is really caring. It's no point flying so far and then you can tell the surgeon what you want. Miscommunication causes a lot of issues.