Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

sakurabliss

Jun 5, 2013
hii, so I'm planning to going to korea in Jan 2014 for V-line surgery. I was wondering if people can post their experiences here? Which clinics they chose and why, how much it cost, post care, and how they feel overall afterwards?

hii, so I'm planning to going to korea in Jan 2014 for V-line surgery. I was wondering if people can post their experiences here? Which clinics they chose and why, how much it cost, post care, and how they feel overall afterwards?

Hi! Im planning to get V-line as well. Im thinking of going to JK Center in Apgujeong. I saw their before and after pics, looks really good. Where do u plan on going?

Hi! Im planning to get V-line as well. Im thinking of going to JK Center in Apgujeong. I saw their before and after pics, looks really good. Where do u plan on going?

Thanks for responding! I'm planning to go to Item clinic, The View clinic and TL plastic surgery? I have a long list but im trying to cut it down to at least 3-5 places to go for consultations. When do you plan to go?

Thanks for responding! I'm planning to go to Item clinic, The View clinic and TL plastic surgery? I have a long list but im trying to cut it down to at least 3-5 places to go for consultations. When do you plan to go?

Im going around summertime next year. I also plan on canvasing around 3-5 clinics as well. But im leaning toward JK because i saw online that they also have a hotel where you can recover! sounds good!

Hey sakura, EverM just quoted me 8-9M for v-line, they said the price is fixed for a single surgery but if you get more done combined price negotiable~ ^^ Hope that helps. I haven't made up my mind yet...

Reactions: Yumigumi
I am not for the V-line but I want to do cheek liposuction and chin liposuction with Dr Kim from BK Plastic Surgery. I did my tummy tuck and inner thigh liposuction with him with very good results. Going back to see him again.

Hi, I am a white person who wants the v-line. I think it looks so pretty. Is that considered weird? I think the v-line jaw is more feminizing on anyone, do you agree? I am thinking of coming to Korea to get it done :smile:.

Hi, I am a white person who wants the v-line. I think it looks so pretty. Is that considered weird? I think the v-line jaw is more feminizing on anyone, do you agree? I am thinking of coming to Korea to get it done :smile:.

Why would it be weird? It looks pretty on anyone ^^ usually white people just have weird ideas on what is pretty.... haha xD