Any Versace Lovers?

I love their eyeglasses (have 3 pairs), but their bag prices always seem painful.

edit:
Their Spring clothes line with those desert silk dresses were absolutely gorgeous!!

mewlicious said:
I love their eyeglasses (have 3 pairs), but their bag prices always seem painful.

edit:
Their Spring clothes line with those desert silk dresses were absolutely gorgeous!!

I know Versace bags are sometimes very expensive, but it worths to buy it. :smile:) hehe

Do they still have the colorful bags, I don't know exactly how to describe them but they were so beautiful, almost like the patterns of a silk scarf? I saw them a few years ago when we went to Vegas and they were really bold but really pretty. :biggrin:

oh i just love versace...actually he started my obsession with bags and designer clothes like 15 years ago...but few years back he softened his tones and i lost interest.. now he's back again and im thinking of few things that im drooling about...God help me..:smile:

VersaceAtelier said:
Do you like Versace Fall Winter 2006??
There were great bags...
versacegreatbags4ck.jpg

... and shoes,....
versaceskveletopanky8ho.jpg

...models had night blue smoky eyes, great hair....
versacehairmakeup0rz.jpg

... and great clothes.
versacecoolbackstage8df.jpg

just perfect....
versacechicdress1un.jpg

.. and very nice clothes....
versaceperfectnightdress4sg.jpg

I really like the bag on the top right (it was featured in drapers [my UK fashion trade magazine]); over-sized, vintage style purse clasps are going to be HUGE for Autumn/Winter.

I also love :love: that stunning turquoise/teal satin dress. Since Tom Ford's departure from the fashion scene (Gucci and YSL) :cry: , I simply don't think you can beat Versace for red carpet glamour!

I loved Versace when I was a freshman . I had their black patent leather jeans. They were crazy sexy. But, my love for Versace died after I saw a couple of their items at Marshalls. Anywho, every Xmas my brother gives me something Versace (watch, bag, etc.) I think he still thinks I'm into it. I just say thank you and store them away.

yeuxhonnetes said:
i love the Metallic Monogram Bag. i'm thinking of getting it when i go to Manhattan in 3 weeks, but i'll have to see it for myself first

16351-not-another-one-versace.jpg

swoon with me...

hhhmmm, I saw the pic on this forum before and thought it looked good, but then I saw the bag IRL in the boutique's window and it just looked.... too shiny.... IMO.

On the other hand, the group of dresses at the bottom of the pics that VersaceAtelier posted are TDF!!

envyme said:
I loved Versace when I was a freshman . I had their black patent leather jeans. They were crazy sexy. But, my love for Versace died after I saw a couple of their items at Marshalls. Anywho, every Xmas my brother gives me something Versace (watch, bag, etc.) I think he still thinks I'm into it. I just say thank you and store them away.

Watch out though - after years in the fashion doldrums, Versace are definitely on the ascendant, again!