Any Versace Lovers?

Versace is so-so for me. I think that many of its designs are too extravagant and over the top for daily use. High, High prices toos. No wonder Versace is undergoing "restructuring"

Well, Versace made a comeback in late 2004. Now, it's very high up there. I'm talking about the apparel. Unfortunately, their bags and accessories don't get a lot of credit. It's the same with Dolce & Gabbana comeback. They had a comeback in 2003 after a long hiatus. They were hot, hot, hot in the mid-90s. To be precise, their peak was 1995-1996. After that, the company kinda declined after being too overrated. But, it came back with a bang 3 years ago. I remember when I was 9 in 1996, I wanted a Dolce & Gabbana t-shirt so bad. My mom was sooo into the brand. So, she got me an extra small Dolce & Gabbana logo t-shirt. It was still too loose. LOL! Anyway, it's the same with the bags. At first, Dolce bags were not that "in demand." Now, they're kinda hot. This season, I only bought one Dolce bag. I don't like their bag designs a lot this season. But, Dolce & Gabbana is definitely my favorite clothes brand. I'm addicted! It's probably the most clothes I own and buy from a single fashion house.

Yasmin87 said:
Are you kidding? I love Versace. Thank you for starting this thread. Anyway, here is one of my favorite bags. It's from Versace. Also, I can post some of my Versace dresses if you want. I even have a Versace Atelier dress. I asked for one after I saw Angelina wearing a leather Versace Atelier dress. I wanted a leather dress so bad after I saw Angelina wearing one. I love it! I haven't worn it yet though. My cousin's wedding is on May 10. So, I think I'll wear it then.

wl94p5.jpg

Oh, OF COURSE!! :nuts: I Love Versace. I always watch shows of Versace, it's so perfect and beautiful. And you should take that perfect bag at the weeding ;)))

abandonedimages said:
That bag is absolutely beautiful to me, its on my wish list as well but I doubt I will ever have the money for one. Its so pretty in red too.

So great :biggrin: it's limited luxurious collection of accesories.

and here are great pics of great VERSACE bags and shoes:

imperiumversaceblue4nd.jpg

imperiumversaceimperial8dy.jpg

imperiumversacered6zr.jpg

I have the metallic white/gold Boston Bag from last year, along with 2 other bags (Chaus Couture, 1 other Boston Bag). I absolutely love them. I change bags daily so I use these bags often, along with my Fendi spy bags. I don't like this seasons bags, except for the white/gold monogram that is posted in this thread. I think it is gorgeous. It is very similar to the one I have, and it is the one that most people compliment me on.

PJRooster said:
I have the metallic white/gold Boston Bag from last year, along with 2 other bags (Chaus Couture, 1 other Boston Bag). I absolutely love them. I change bags daily so I use these bags often, along with my Fendi spy bags. I don't like this seasons bags, except for the white/gold monogram that is posted in this thread. I think it is gorgeous. It is very similar to the one I have, and it is the one that most people compliment me on.

OMG :nuts: :nuts:
Can you send me some pictures please??

FullyLoaded said:
Versace has some great gowns and dresses. If I had the money, I would certainly have a few in my closet.

I agree with you. Versace Is Totally gorgeous Fashion House. Versace woman is very strong, elegant, but very sexi too. Clothes are very comfortable, but very high quality and luxurious. It's for a woman who knows what she wants... ;) :biggrin:

I am addicted to Versace since I was a child. I don't really like the accessories but the dresses and the clothing line in general is awesome. I have been collecting images from Versace's ad campaign since I was 8 :smile: (I love love love the 80s campaigns by Richard Avedon). Lots of things have changed since Gianni's death (he came from Calabria, which is the region where my parents come from), but I think Donatella is slowly succeeding in reconstructing a new and original image of the maison.

Superqueen said:
I am addicted to Versace since I was a child. I don't really like the accessories but the dresses and the clothing line in general is awesome. I have been collecting images from Versace's ad campaign since I was 8 :smile: (I love love love the 80s campaigns by Richard Avedon). Lots of things have changed since Gianni's death (he came from Calabria, which is the region where my parents come from), but I think Donatella is slowly succeeding in reconstructing a new and original image of the maison.

You said it very very nice :smile:) Versace has been great fashion house, always is :smile:

What do you think about new collection for Fall Winter 2006/2007?

Do you like Versace Fall Winter 2006??
There were great bags...
versacegreatbags4ck.jpg

... and shoes,....
versaceskveletopanky8ho.jpg

...models had night blue smoky eyes, great hair....
versacehairmakeup0rz.jpg

... and great clothes.
versacecoolbackstage8df.jpg

just perfect....
versacechicdress1un.jpg

.. and very nice clothes....
versaceperfectnightdress4sg.jpg