Amore IRL

whiskers, if you folks are talking about the amore bags...(i think you are)...then Jamie sent out an Email saying they will be getting more in about 2 weeks.

vmasters - thanks for your comment on my bag! i absolutely adore the latte characters in the middle :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Whiskers adorable bambino. I :heart: it!!

Jess - I can't see your pic of the gioco. Did you remove it or maybe it's my computer :sad: . It's a red x here...can you still see it? :shrugs:

Repost for TokiliciousJeny:
dsc00540ox0.jpg

Can you see it now?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6797/dsc00540ox0.jpg is the link.

It is SO pretty. I really like the way Amore looks inthe Gioco but so many people complain about how "difficult" the Gioco is.... if I'm going to pay retail (or higher) I want a bag that I will love to use not just admire. What's making it harder is that Pulse has no Zuccas but they do have Giocos.... do I buy now or wait and hope for a zucca "someday"?

Thanks momochan & dreamsoftoki :biggrin:

I use my gioco on a daily basis since I've gotten it. It is a big too big and hard to just open to get stuff out because of it's hugeness...but ehhh I needed a different style lol.

Thanks Jess for reposting it...yes I can see it now!! :love:
It's awesome. Congrats on it :yahoo: . I think I really, really want a gioco in this print. :confused1: It looks so great in the gioco IMO. Jess's is perfect w/lattes taking center stage :graucho: :love: :love:

Thanks TokiliciousJeny :biggrin: Got to love the Lattes!!!

kinda off-topic -- does anyone know of a store that is selling the amore wallets? Our lesportsac was sold out by day one. I kinda want a wallet to match.

aww the ebay one is already at $96 + shipping. I'm sad :sad: I don't think i want an amore denaro w/o the perfect placement after seeing such a wallet exist :crybaby: if anyone knows where I can get an amore denaro w/ the adios and ciao ciao, sandy and friend, coffee family, and sushi... I'd love to know so I can get it!

do you know their email. I can't find their site. I swear it's the hardest thing to locate for me :Push: I called but I think they're closed now :shrugs: I don't know what the time difference is though and no one was picking up

those characters and the cactus doggies are my fave... I :heart: the sushi and coffee family the most... but you have to have the sandy and adios and ciao ciao :biggrin:

They use to post pics but lately they haven't. Not sure if they will again in the future. Someone mentioned that Lesportsac does not allow online retailers to sell Toki online. Yet you see other online places selling it. So I don't know what is up? :shrugs: