Amore IRL

which one had green inside? :confused1: I know my bags have mostly orange also... my biancos have adios :P so I don't know if that's counted as an inside lol... I :heart: the light pink, hot pink, and turquoise though... I'd really want a bag with one of those on the outside. That'd be awesome!

hahaha i'm going to bed now... i'm kind of glad i stayed up a little longer... my friend (and coworker) asked me to take over her shift tomorrow and when i checked i realized i work tomorrow anyways :lol: i would've missed work if i hadn't stayed up late to find out i had work

What about the yellow lining in the paradiso print? That's pretty happy and I have NO TROUBLE finding anything inside of it because of the color! But there is no doubt that PINK is my favorite color hands down!

Here is my amore bambino! I love it sooo much! Yaya! My mom wants it now haha. Sorry for the bad lighting. The print is soooo much better in real real life. So all you people out there, you won't be disappointed.

Attachments

• DSC00886.JPG
    DSC00886.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00887.JPG
    DSC00887.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00888.JPG
    DSC00888.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 38
I tried to take pics of my stuff today but I forgot some of my tokidoki stuff so soon I will post pics. I don't want to take the pics when my bf is home because he will think I am nuts -- well more than usual hahaha :nuts: I can put up one right now and the others I will try for tomorrow, it's not the best pic cuz I was rushing lol :smile:

dsc00540ox0.jpg