American Idol last night- Possible *Spoiler*

Marly said:
Anyone watch American Idol last night? TALK ABOUT AN ADDICTION!:yes: Someone goes home tonight!
I think this is a hard one...I really was hoping that Katherine would be fantastic but I don't think she was. I think Chris has a fabulous voice but something about him I don't like, he seems distant. Taylor is so different and fun to watch but I somehow don't see him as THE Idol. I think that Elliot has the best voice but maybe not the whole stage presence thing- he seems like such a nice normal guy though- I like him.
I have no idea what will happen tonight, but I'm afraid it might be Katherine..:hrmm:
What do you think?

I basically agree most of what you said. I love Katherine so much and I was so hoping she would blow everyone away, but both her performances were eh. I like Chris too but I think he has gotten a little big headed. I don't really like Taylor... he's in the wrong decade I think. I would never buy his cd. :oh: As for Elliot... he has a REALLY nice voice. He did so so well last night, but he doesn't really have a pop star face. :amuse: I think Katherine will be out tonight too unfortunately. :sad: But I sure hope not! Bottom 2 will be Katherine and Taylor.

JJ'S MAMA said:
I like Chris and Elliott-although I must admit that I am not as interested in AI this season. Don't know why-maybe I'm getting to the end of my reality tv obsession:shame:

BTW-what the heck is wrong with Paula-has anyone else noticed how peculiar she has been this season?

yea and it seems like she can't get any words out right! Everything is slurred... getting annoying!

i like elliot *i like his voice d most* n chris *he's a great performer*, catherine is lil bit boring imo, n i dont really like taylor's style
i agree w BorsaBella n chihuahua queen, think chris will be this season's winner...

I think Katherine needs polishing - but I think she could be like Mariah Carey. I do like her.

Elliot is my fave - I root for the underdog!

I heard on my local radio station who is going home tonight. I don't know how they know - or if it's true. But they were 100% certain. I listened, I'm not good with waiting...

Catherine definitely had the worst performances of the night, but voting never seems to have anything to do with actual performance..it's more of a popularity contest.

Chris is good, but there's something "off". Not much personality going on there.

Elliott is technically very, very good and just seems like a really nice guy.

Same for Taylor. Technically very, very good. And he so clearly LOVES what he is doing. I know some people find him goofy and don't really listen to how good he is.

I have NO idea who is going home tonight. But I would love to see Taylor and Elliott in the finals.

Wait til you see who gets voted off tonight!!!!!!! :sad: :mad: :rant: I won't say anything b/c of the West Coast people and the white highlighting isn't light enough to not see.